• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: "The bad guys? They'll be following us."

Lya: "You attacked them."

Daniel: "You saw?"

Sam: "We only meant to capture him."

Jack: "Look, um…we're not in the assassination business...He's just…bad. He's very…" *looks at Daniel*

Daniel: "…bad."

Jack: "…bad. We just wanted to take him back to our world and have a little chat with him about all the nasty…"

Jack and Daniel: "…bad…"

Jack: "…things he's been doing."

(ep is The Nox)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Apophis: "Fool, I will kill you."

Jack: "Again?"

and

Sam: "Well, we can't just walk away. I mean, if we hadn't attacked Apophis, he wouldn't even be here."

Daniel: "And we can't kill him either... *the others look at him* ...I wasn't…considering it. I was just…stating a fact."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Sam: "I still can't make it out. Try to filter out the subspace RF interference."

Jack: "Carter?"

Sam: "Colonel! Sir, this is the fifth incoming wormhole in the last hour and a half…"

Jack: "All right, I'm here two hours early. When did you get here?"

Sam: "I haven't left yet."

Jack: "Didn't I order you to get a life?"

Sam: "Yes sir, you did, but this is a…"

(Ep is The Other Side.)

Comment

O'Neill: Well... We're off to see the wizard...
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            O'Neill: Well... We're off to see the wizard...
            I love the Oz references!
            sigpic

Comment

General George Hammond: You ever think of writing a book about your exploits in the line of duty?
              O'Neill: I've thought about it. But then I'd have to shoot anyone that actually read it. pause. That's a joke, sir.

Comment

Jackson: This beer is going straight to my head. What time is it anyway? I must have gatelag or something.
                O'Neill: Daniel, for crying out loud. You've had one beer. You're a cheaper date than my wife was.

Comment

O'Neill: There's a man... He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

Comment

Carter: Inertial dampeners.
                    O'Neill: Cool... and check. Phasers?
                    Carter: Sorry, Sir.

Comment

O'Neill: I just woke up, haven't had coffee— let alone peed in seven days and I find out you stole my ass and made a... Mini-Me!

Comment

Her'ak: No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of.
                        O'Neill: You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******.

Comment

O'Neill, to Teal'c who's walking around the wreckage: "Hey, come on!"
                          Teal'c: "I have no where to go."
                          O'Neill: "For this you can stay at my place. Let's go!"

Comment

Daniel: "What, did she start a fight with you like Johnson did with Teal'c?"
                            O'Neill: "No, she, uh, tried to seduce me."
                            Daniel: "Oh. You...poor man."

Comment

Carter: "Ah, Sir?"
                              O'Neill: "Yeah."
                              Carter: "About my earlier behavior...I wasn't myself."
                              O'Neill: "Oh, Carter, I don't even remember your earlier behavior."
                              Carter: "You don't?"
                              O'Neill: "No, I was infected myself. Remember?"
                              Carter: "Right! Good, I'm glad."
                              O'Neill: "By the way. How's the wound?"
                              Carter: "Wound?"
                              O'Neill: "I understand you got stabbed in the stomach or something?"
                              Carter: "Oh, yeah, it was nothing. With any luck there won't even be a scar."
                              O'Neill: "Oh good, I was concerned."
                              Carter: "You were?"
                              O'Neill: "Sure. If it doesn't heal properly you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again."

Comment

O'Neill, to the surveillance camera in his holding cell: "C'mon, get me out of here. Tell ya what, let me put it nicely. Get me the hell out of here!"
                                Hammond: "If that isn't O'Neill, I want to know who the hell we're looking at." O'Neill throws a pillow at the camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X