X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
    I love the amount of in-jokes there was in 200

Vala: So, what's the problem, then?
    Marty: Our lead backed out. I mean, how am I supposed to tell the story without my lead character?
    Mitchell: Easy. Just bring in a character to replace him.
    (long pause as everyone looks at each other)
    Mitchell: What?

Puppet Hammond: And now what this team needs is a leader, someone who will laugh in the face of his enemy even when it’s inappropriate. Colonel Jack O’Neill.
    Puppet Jack: I told you I retired.
    Puppet Hammond: Oh. I thought you said you were tired.
    Puppet Jack: Well, as a matter of fact I am a little… tired.
    200 was awesome episode
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

General O'Neill: Sorry you missed the Daedalus.

Dr. Jackson: No, you're not.

General O'Neill: You're right, I'm not.
      sigpic

Comment

BREGMAN: Colonel O'Neill, hi ...

O'NEILL: I like vanilla over chocolate, My favorite color is peridot, I think Tibet should be free and if I could have dinner with anyone in the world it would be Mary Steenburgen. *enters elevator pushes button*
        Yep, that's it. I love this quote.

Comment

Dr. Jackson: I was just going over some research material on the delegates they're sending. Camulus was the one who sent the original message. Then there's Amaterasu, Japanese Sun Goddess, and the last one is Lord Yu.

Dr. Weir: Yu?

Dr. Jackson: Don't. Every joke, every pun, done to death, seriously.
          sigpic

Comment

Here's another one.

Daniel: So, how are you gonna get me in?
            Jacob Carter/Selmak: Yu will be among the System Lords attending the meeting.
            Sam Carter: I thought you said he was going in as a slave.
            Jacob Carter/Selmak: The System Lord, Yu.
            Sam Carter: Little joke there.
            Jack O'Neill: [Dryly] Funny.

Comment

Teal'c: What is an Oprah?

Comment

Bra'tac: Now we die.

O'Neill: Well, that's a bad plan.
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Jonas: I got it!

Maj. Carter: Hopefully it isn't contagious.
                  sigpic

Comment

O'Neill: This tastes like chicken.
                    Carter: Is that bad?
                    O'Neill: Yes, it's supposed to be macaroni.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_ONeill View Post
                      O'Neill: This tastes like chicken.
                      Carter: Is that bad?
                      O'Neill: Yes, it's supposed to be macaroni.
                      O_o...that dialog was between Sam and Daniel...
                      sigpic

Comment

Are you sure? I pulled this one out of memory only, so I might be wrong, but I thought for sure it was O'Neill and Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_ONeill View Post
                          Are you sure? I pulled this one out of memory only, so I might be wrong, but I thought for sure it was O'Neill and Carter.
                          Yessir...I am certain. I just rewatched the episode the dialog took place in...it was between Cpt. Carter and Col. O'Neill.
                          sigpic

Comment

Which episode was it? Seeing Carter get her first taste of K-rations should be funny....

Comment

Teal'c: "The replicators are impervious to Goa'uld technologies. They are however susceptible to human projectile weaponry."

(Teal'c has such a way with words ... Ep is Small Victories)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Davis: "It's under tight supervision. The harbor has been evacuated and the entire area cordoned off. Our cover story is a dangerous chemical spill.

Jack: "Blow it up!

Davis: "The Pentagon has requested that we take measures to preserve a number of specimens for study."

Jack: "The Asgard already tried that. These buggers are on the verge of wiping out their entire race."

Davis: "That's why I'm here. You people are the closest thing to experts we've got."

Jack: "As an expert, I'm saying blow it up!"

and...

SAm: "The whole reason that I am here is because you want me to suggest a strategy that you would never think of. You keep trying to defeat them by building better technology and they keep absorbing it and becoming more advanced. You have to use that against them. We know that they'll go after the O'Neill because it's the most advanced ship that you have. They'll think that you're trying to keep that from them. They won't expect you to blow it up. It's a tactic that they've never seen before."

Thor: "It is a tactic we would never consider."

and continuing on the 'blow it up' small victories 'theme'

SAm: "The Asgard had this big new ship. The O'Neill."

Jack: *surprised* "Oh yeah..."

SAm: "…But we had to blow it up.

Jack: *a bit disappointed* "Oh..."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
                                X