Lya: "I only hid the weapon. I did not fire it."
    Carter: "Ah. Pretty fine line you didn't cross."
    Lya: "Yes, it is."

Comment

Daniel: "Wow, this coffee's...great."
      Carter: "I was just thinking that."
      O'Neill: "Yeah, is that cinnamon?"
      Daniel: "It's some kind of...it's chicory."
      O'Neill: "Chicory." Teal'c picks up the pot of coffee and drinks the whole thing.
      Carter: "Teal'c?"
      Teal'c: "Ah."
      O'Neill: "Isn't that hot?"
      Teal'c: "Extremely."

Comment

O'Neill: "So, Lara, when's the big show start?"
        Lara: "Soon. Be patient."
        O'Neill: "Oh, I'm patient. I'm nothing if not patient. When's it start?"
        Lara: "Is he always like this?"
        Teal'c: "Quite frequently."

Comment

O'Neill: "Well, there're a lot of things we could help you out with. Medicine, technology, education. We'd become friends."
          Lara: "We're already friends."
          O'Neill: "Closer friends."
          Lara: "My mother taught me to be wary of men wishing to become closer friends."
          O'Neill: "Well, if you'd like, I'll negotiate this treaty with your mother. That way there'd be no conflict of interest."

Comment

Lara: "Do you remember when I told you there was something you could do for me? I want you to give me a child."
            O'Neill: "A child."
            Lara: "I wanted to be patient, I wanted to wait until you had let go of the life you left behind, until you knew that you belonged with us. Tonight...I see it in your eyes."
            O'Neill: "Lara...you should know a part of me is never going to let go of what I left behind."
            Lara: "That's not the part I want."

Comment

O'Neill, motioning to Daniel that they need to talk. "Um, Daniel...?"
              Daniel: "Mmm."
              O'Neill: "That stuff I was talkin' about at my house? Um, the place was bugged, I had to keep up the act."
              Daniel: "I...I...I understand."
              O'Neill: "Obviously the whole friendship thing, the foundation, it's all solid...."
              Daniel: "Obviously. You don't...you don't...."
              O'Neill: "I feel kind of.... I do appreciate that you were the one to come and see if I was okay. That...that means something."
              Daniel: "Ah...actually, no, it doesn't."
              O'Neill: "No?"
              Daniel: "Um...we, ah, we drew straws. I lost."

Comment

Rothman: "Teleportation device? I...what do you think?"
                Siler: "I think you're going to get fired."

Comment

O'Neill: "Wait a minute, are you trying to tell me with all this advanced intergalactic technology, this ship can't withstand a little heat?"
                  Thor: "In order to reflect the sub-phase field of the phase generator...."
                  O'Neill: "So...no."
                  Thor: "Yes."

Comment

O'Neill: "Somethin' I can do for you?"
                    Hamner: "You want to tell me what's going on?"
                    O'Neill: "Didn't you say you knew more than I do?"
                    Hamner: "Apparently not. I just got off the phone with the President."
                    O'Neill: "Of the United States of America? Sweet! How's he doing?"
                    Hamner: "He seems to have a thing for you."
                    O'Neill: "Yeah, well, you know..."
                    Hamner: "In fact, I am to issue you an emergency special agent credential. He's put you in charge of this operation."
                    O'Neill: "Excellent. My first order of business--get me one of those cool jackets. Extra large. Double XL if you've got it."

Comment

Daniel: "And how do we know we can trust you?"
                      Arris: "My word is good on over 2,000 planets."
                      O'Neill: "There are billions."
                      Teal'c: "It would appear we have no choice."
                      Arris: "Yes. Choiceless. I mean, guys, come on! What's the big deal? It's a Goa'uld. I hate Goa'uld, you hate them, everybody hates Goa'ulds!"
                      O'Neill: "Yeah, okay, we'll do it."
                      Arris: "Good. You and you come with me, you two stay here."
                      O'Neill: "Oh, no, wait a minute...."
                      Arris: "Uh uh. Uh uh uh."
                      O'Neill: "Choiceless?"
                      Arris: "You see, that's why I like you. You're quick. Let's go."

Comment

Great quotes morrismike
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Good quotes morrismike
                          sigpic

Comment

Vala Mal Doran: [Speaking with a Goa'uld voice] We want to stop these people from falling victim to the Priors. That's what I'm going to do.
                            Dr. Daniel Jackson: This is not what I had in mind.
                            Vala Mal Doran: What your mind may or may not be able to imagine is really none of my concern. Now kindly get out of your god's face.

I love these two! :-D

Comment

Sam: "The UAV shows the nearest of the surrounding towns to be three clicks in that direction. Evidence of a substantial population, lots of cultivated fields."

Daniel: "Farmers?"

Jack: "Farmers with staff weapons."

(Beast Of Burden)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Burrock: "His head is not right. Even for a beast.

Jack: "Maybe he's just pissed because you keep torturing him..."

(Beast Of Burden)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
                                X