This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
    Ok, to prevent both of us winding up in trouble, I'm wiping my hands clean of this thread.
    Will you pass the soap when you're done with it, please?

I'm not ready to leave the thread, just yet, but RUhunter, your posts are getting a little too... how to say this... ill thought out, (for me) to take seriously, so here's hoping there will be more considered responses to the moral issue raised by this thread topic.
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
      I'm not ready to leave the thread, just yet, but RUhunter, your posts are getting a little too... how to say this... ill thought out, (for me) to take seriously, so here's hoping there will be more considered responses to the moral issue raised by this thread topic.
      Thanks mom. If I tried to please other people, whats the point of having an independant opinion?

And just to stay on post and make everyone happy: What the Trust did was not only wrong, but it could jeopardize all the work SGC has made over the past 7.5 years in forming new alliances with others. In no way should the SGC or Earth be held accountable if they can catch the Trust members who orchestrated this dastardly plan. We should also send food and supplies to those who lost love ones in the attacks.
      When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

[QUOTE]
        Originally posted by RUhunter
        Thanks mom.
        <mom pats RU's hand affectionately> That's a good boy.

If I tried to please other people, whats the point of having an independant opinion?
        It's not the independant opinion that's the problem; it's the delivery. Frankly, it was starting to sound a little Troll-ish. <shrugs>

And just to stay on post and make everyone happy: What the Trust did was not only wrong, but it could jeopardize all the work SGC has made over the past 7.5 years in forming new alliances with others. In no way should the SGC or Earth be held accountable if they can catch the Trust members who orchestrated this dastardly plan. We should also send food and supplies to those who lost love ones in the attacks.
        Okaaay, now I'm confused.

Who are RU, really?
        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I came over to give you the soap. And to answer your question, he's the head of the Trust. I just know it.

Last post.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
          X