This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckwongau
    would Germany or Japan able to take a permanent UN Security council if WWII never happen?
    ?

What's the meaning of this?
    Do you want to express that it is impossible now or the other way round?
    Or did you just want to tell that we will never know after something happened what would have been if it did not...
    www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

I am sorry ,if i didn't make it more clearly.
      My point is an atrocities of that scale, with millions of Jaffa death .It will always record in history as an act committed by people of Earth(even if it wasn't authorised by Earth's government).
      I rememember reading the an article about Germany or Japan trying to get a permanent Seat at UN security council , The atrocities in WWII will always be a brought against Japan or Germany in one way or the other.It will make it harder for them in many political situation.
      The Trust's attack will one day be brought up against Earth , even after 100's yr , when Earth becomea political major player in the milky way universe.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
        My point is an atrocities of that scale, with millions of Jaffa death
        The Trust's attack will one day be brought up against Earth
        Everyone thinks or will think it is the Tok'ra. And even if they do find out it is us, so be it. It is a war.
        When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Originally posted by RUhunter
          Everyone thinks or will think it is the Tok'ra. And even if they do find out it is us, so be it. It is a war.
          Mystery Wuss writes on September 27th, 2004 07:59 PM "cold, calculating murder" He had to write that in a negative reputation post and not in the thread. We salute you masked man for your fight for equal rights for all Goa'ulds!
          When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Please note that discussion of Rep Points is off-topic for this thread. There are a few in the About The Forum that would be more suitable. Thanks.

Madeleine W

Madeleine

Comment

It wasn't about rep points, it was about he/she stating it was cold blooded murder which should have been posted in the thread. But it wasn't. Thats why i posted it in the thread.

BTW, thanks MAD for the neg rep

Comment

Why would anyone think it's the Tok'ra? The poison kills the Tok'ra.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

BTW, thanks MAD for the neg rep
                  Please note that discussion of Rep Points is off-topic for this thread. There are a few in the About The Forum that would be more suitable. Thanks.

Madeleine W

Moderator (who doesn't need to bother with petty red reps cos I get to moderate instead )

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                    Why would anyone think it's the Tok'ra? The poison kills the Tok'ra.
                    Ummm, prob because the Tok'ra discovered/invented the poison. Prob because the Tok'ra were refining the poison. Prob because the Tok'ra are/were the only ones known to have the poison.

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    Moderator (who doesn't need to bother with petty red reps cos I get to moderate instead )
                    WOW, do you get a badge and a false sense of authority also?

Comment

Actually, as far as the board goes, being a moderator gives you authority. No false sense needed. (sorry. Mod away)

Yes, and when the goa'uld find out it's us, and decide to withdraw Earth as a protected planet, and when the Tok'ra withdraw their support, because their operatives are being killed (since the Trust doesn't show any disrection) and when the rebel Jaffa withdraw their support, and possibly the Asgard consider Earth to be a risk (hey, we turn on the Jaffa and the Tok'ra, who's to say we won't find a reason to justify killing Asgard), and withdraw any help that they might give. Then what?

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Comment

Yes, and when the goa'uld find out it's us, and decide to withdraw Earth as a protected planet, and when the Tok'ra withdraw their support, because their operatives are being killed (since the Trust doesn't show any disrection) and when the rebel Jaffa withdraw their support, and possibly the Asgard consider Earth to be a risk (hey, we turn on the Jaffa and the Tok'ra, who's to say we won't find a reason to justify killing Asgard), and withdraw any help that they might give. Then what?
                        Did you just type "when the goa'uld find out it's us, and decide to withdraw Earth as a protected planet"? What then, maybe they will attack Earth? NEWS FLASH: The Goa'uld have tried to attack Earth on multiple occasions. Remember Apophis and Anubis? Not to mention a few others.
                        And the Tok'ra cut ties with us. They do not want an alliance with SGC and Earth anymore. So why bother? They have a goa'uld in them like everyone else. Collateral damage or just good television. Either way, oh well.
                        Maybe we should announce we have the poison and that we launched the weapon and a demonstration. That would deter the system lords for a long enough time until we built up a sizable space fleet and found a ZPM to power the Antarctic site.
                        People fail to realize that the Jaffa serving under a Goa'uld are the enemy. If they die, they die helping our enemy. AND those same Jaffa are harboring the future System Lords until they mature.
                        Rebel Jaffa could switch to Tretonin. We gave them the choice and they declined. Because they want to be self sufficient. OK, then die with the rest.

Comment

They have a goa'uld in them like everyone else.
                          The goa'uld inside them are the Tok'ra. And, they aren't enemies. And, what about the rebel Jaffa? Are they enemies? They're fighting against the goa'uld! Or, is it because they don't take tretonin that they are immediately classified as enemies and worthy of death. What about those Jaffa that have never attacked earth? What about the Jaffa children? Should they be condemned to death?

Did you just type "when the goa'uld find out it's us, and decide to withdraw Earth as a protected planet"?
                          *checks post* Why, I believe I did. Couldn't you see it?

Comment

The goa'uld inside them are the Tok'ra. And, they aren't enemies. And, what about the rebel Jaffa? Are they enemies? They're fighting against the goa'uld! Or, is it because they don't take tretonin that they are immediately classified as enemies and worthy of death. What about those Jaffa that have never attacked earth? What about the Jaffa children? Should they be condemned to death?
                            goa'uld=death. That should be SGC's policy.
                            The Tok'ra use and abuse the people of Earth. They aren't even doing an effective job in fighting the System Lords.
                            The Trust found an effective way of fighting the goa'uld. I commend them for their innovation. If they kill Tok'ra, Jaffa rebels, or even Jaffa children (even though Jaffa children do not have to be implanted with a larval goa'uld) then so be it.

Comment

Well, I have absolutely no way to argue with anyone who would advocate the murder of children. It goes beyond my understanding of human decency. Of anything. I'll just say a fervently disagree and leave it like that.

Comment

So orphaning countless young children with no one to take them in or care for them is okay? Consider the fact that the Jaffa children without symbiotes are to young to look after themselves and would likely die of starvation, not a pleasant way to die and not something I'd wish on anyone especially children!

Comment

Working...
                                X