This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantean84 View Post
    no, I ment each part long 1.30 hours! tryology!, like lord of the rings, offcourse that was 3 hours of each part, but that is maybe too much.
    its still a miniseries..

Comment

........ well, still beter than nothing!

Comment

The Aschen are the furlings

well, i propose that MGM studios makes a new movies, 3 parts with 1.30 hour, called Gateway of the Ferlings,...

cheer us up a little bit please, we are so eager to meet them!

Personaly i like idea, that they are in other galaxy (you may reach them only through supergate, when found one ferling artefact in atlantis)

Comment

aschen are too evil, to be millions of years ago ferlings, the aschen are too similar to humans, full of ambition, no matter what costs, instead of this i prefer option that goauld or tokra are actualy second evolution of ferlings, as we and aschen are the second evolution of altarians. the aschen didnt knew about all stargate network remember? for such an advanced race its shame it doesnt know its history. And what about that episode Grace, when prometheus was attacked by enemy ship, unknown to all of us, that ship had something like beaming technology,....

Comment

aschen are too evil, to be millions of years ago ferlings, the aschen are too similar to humans, full of ambition, no matter what costs, instead of this i prefer option that goauld or tokra are actualy second evolution of ferlings, as we and aschen are the second evolution of altarians. the aschen didnt knew about all stargate network remember? for such an advanced race its shame it doesnt know its history. And what about that episode Grace, when prometheus was attacked by enemy ship, unknown to all of us, that ship had something like beaming technology,....
            Whoa!! No, say it aint so. I can't believe those evil snakes are the second evolution of anything. Ok, so they aren't all evil, but I think the only reason Goa'uld are so technically advanced, aside from all the stolen tech, is the genetic memory, that and that alone is the only thing that brought them into the fold. Hey, thats a great idea for a thread.

Furlings? I think they are just as timid and distrustful as the Nox. But unlike the nox, they decided to leave this galaxy, there are so many to choose from.
            "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
            "Yes, I was there."
            "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
            "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
            "No I was chus wondring"
            "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

Something bad happened to the Furlings. They could have been wiped out by Wraith, Replicators, Ori . Orthey could have just died out like the Asgard. Otherwise the Furlings evolved into frankensteins flike those rom Atlantis season 5 episode 4.
              :-)
              "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
              I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
              They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

ok i think i found the furlings IT JUST FITS PERFECTLY!!! I just could figure one thing out, and that is why they are "hiding". So watch Season 2 Episode 13 SG-1 episode. They fit perfectly as furlings, obviusly they are extremely advanced so watch the episode and tell me what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by folgora View Post
                  ok i think i found the furlings IT JUST FITS PERFECTLY!!! I just could figure one thing out, and that is why they are "hiding". So watch Season 2 Episode 13 SG-1 episode. They fit perfectly as furlings, obviusly they are extremely advanced so watch the episode and tell me what you mean.
                  thats one of the popular theories yes..

Comment

hahaha, fun girls, thats crazy but possible what if they are dragons???

Comment

Furlings were "created dead" I mean in the heads of the writers, they just didn't want 3 races they said "Let'S make it four", and they did, it was just a funny word, which started this 195 page long thread. I'm pretty sure no writer will ever write about furlings again.
                      "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
                      ...George W. Bush, 9/5/93
                      "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                      ...George W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie View Post
                        I'm all for keeping the Furlings as a mystery race to add an unknown to the series and perhaps save something for the last ever set of episodes. However, seeing them would stop all the Furling threads. If only the same could be done for the ninth chevron.

Ohhhh Furlings!!! Lil midget wookies with big honkin space guns

Comment

The Goa'uld evolved from a predator (Cleo) that lived on the Unas homeworld millions of years ago.

Comment

I want to see a Furling infected with a Goa'uld.

Comment

No no the furling aint the second evolution of the Goa'uld that just dumb... the goa'uld start on the a planet in a lake and take and grow fins and thats how then take there first host but the live was short till they find earth or till Ra find earth and start using the jaffa. And no one knows if we run across the furling before like someone said before the furling may have been the big aliens that we talk to with the crystal skull.. i think the new show is where they pull out the furling and i think if the show would have got picked up for a 11 season i think the asgard would have die...

Comment

Most people think of furlings as ewoks, furby, alf, etc...but what if the name is supposed to be more about WHERE they are from, and not WHAT they are? Maybe, their world is covered in fur!

Comment

Working...
                                X