Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thanks for the picture of theship. They sure did not have that anywhere close to being on or around the box set sin region 1. It is a funky design, most stargate ships are much more angular than that rounded one. Stargate worlds will be cool and they will probably try to follow cannon up until the "game time" and then probably be explained with alternate dimension thing so that timeline wont be completely different but enough for them to have free reign. And Sam will probably have that lame long hair that was always so fake in alternate realitys.

Comment

The Furlings and adventures centered the exploration and meeting of them and their civilization (where ever that may be) should be done in movie format with the SG-1 cast. I'd be ok with the Furlings being introduced and followed on Atlantis, but I'd rather it stay in SG1 territory. Plus, a Furling triology could be the movies after Continuum... it would be very accessible to non-sg1 fans because we sg1 fans know of the Furlings pre-movies is very little. I just think it would be a great way to bring in new audiences PLUS cater to the fans of the show. Hopefully it would bring Stargate back to its roots of WALKING through the stargate regularly to explore AND have its stories and adventures rooted in a mythological background.

Thats my opinion...

Comment

Taking an idea from another thread if the Furlings are ever introduced they should be revealed as the inspiration for werewolf mythology.

Comment

personaly I like the fact hey never meet them, except in 200 which was a bit of a wash. Leaves more up to the imagination! Oh, and Evoks

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
            Taking an idea from another thread if the Furlings are ever introduced they should be revealed as the inspiration for werewolf mythology.
            that.
            is.
            brilliant.

green for you
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

Again with the werewolf's
              Last edited by Invictus; 11 March 2008, 03:01 PM.
              The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
              Spoiler:
              Originally posted by Karhedron
              I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

The Furlings are one of the 4 ancient powers of the universe. They signed a treadty with the Ancients + Asguard+ Furlinhgs+ Noxs.
                sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

Originally posted by SGAtlantisP60 View Post
                  The Furlings are one of the 4 ancient powers of the universe. They signed a treadty with the Ancients + Asguard+ Furlinhgs+ Noxs.

Comment

That would be cool, but no transforming into Humans! They should just stay looking like warwolves! Smart and well dressed Warewolves. Or atleast have a new twist, Their non warewolf stage is also very alien!
                    Thats like two aliens for the price of one!
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

What if its FURL-ing instead of FUR-ling...

Furl
                      v. furled, furl·ing, furls
                      v.tr.
                      To roll up and secure (a flag or sail, for example) to something else.
                      Like the Alterans are known by a dozen different names.. one of them being the Gatebuilders, what if the Furlings are called Furling because of a piece of technology? A ship that uses solar sails instead of an engine... I imagine the Furlings to be similar to the Nox, a culture based more on the natural world than the technological one.

And because I have too much spare time:

Spoiler:

Possible design for a Furling puppet?

Comment

i have just started to see to see sesong 10 of sg1 and must say it
                        that the oria are a fancy enemy.
                        but the topic of the furlings are very intresting, since we ahve only heard of them in stargate but never seen them.
                        it would be so funny to see them or find a message from them.
                        when i sow this topic i started to read some of it, but there where many sites to go thourgh so i skip alot.

but has there been any talk to see them in STA?
                        now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

oh how bout they're reverse werewolves? they turn human only during a full moon!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well we already have space-vampires, do we really want space-werewolves?

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                              Well we already have space-vampires, do we really want space-werewolves?
                              damn right we do
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping for space mummies myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X