Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a shot everytime chevron guy says chevron --- engaged or chevron 7 locked
    lol that way you get 7
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Had another idea -- this wouldn't necessarily have to be a drinking game either.

Everyone could take turns silently acting out a part of an episode, and whoever doesn't correctly guess the episode has to take a drink (non-drinking version -- whoever guesses first wins some points). But if no one is able to guess the episode then the mime has to take 2 drinks.

Kind of like Stargate Charades...

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
        Had another idea -- this wouldn't necessarily have to be a drinking game either.

Everyone could take turns silently acting out a part of an episode, and whoever doesn't correctly guess the episode has to take a drink (non-drinking version -- whoever guesses first wins some points). But if no one is able to guess the episode then the mime has to take 2 drinks.

Kind of like Stargate Charades...
        But the problem is, if no one can guess the episodes, eventually, everyone's gonna be so drunk, guessing will be absolutely impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          But the problem is, if no one can guess the episodes, eventually, everyone's gonna be so drunk, guessing will be absolutely impossible.
          And the problem with this game is...?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            And the problem with this game is...?
            Nothing. Just stating a possible outcome, that's all.

Comment

Sooo. It's kinda like quarters then. If you start missing on your first couple of tries, you might as well forget it cause you'll be too drunk after that to do it anyways. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                You need a GAME?? I thought just drinking from the beginning of the episode until the closing credits was the best idea......foolish me.

(My favorite is take a drink every time Sam says "Sir" [to anyone.])
                I, too, am past the point that I need a game to encourage me to drink...

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

lol....some ideas are great hehe.....indeed we all will be very drunk. *roflmao*

Comment

Just a few additional ideas...

One shot:

Hammond uses or threatens to use the 'red phone'
                    Fraiser uses her pen light
                    Anyone from SG-1 eats jelly in the commissary
                    O'Neill mentions fishing
                    Carter says 'with all due respect, sir' (to anyone)
                    Daniel sneezes or pushes his glasses up his nose
                    A stargate on another planet is destroyed or damaged (including buried) resulting in SG-1 being incapable of returning

Two shots:

Teal'c makes a joke

Sig courtesy of InvisibleGirl
                    Proud to be an Aussie - the Calling all Australians thread.

My incredibly boring blog!

Comment

Okay, these all sound great, but what about Atlantis?

Take one drink if:

Rodney points his finger
                      Weir's authority is challenged/threatened
                      Sheppard says something sarcastic
                      Beckett says "I'm a doctor, not a bloody <fill in the blank>!"
                      They encounter the Wraith, AGAIN!

Take two drinks if:

Teyla uses a contraction
                      Rodney saves the day, but Sheppard gets the glory
                      Sheppard doesn't have his P-90
                      They encounter the Genii, AGAIN!

Anyone else have anything to add?

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                      McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                      Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                      McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Atlantis...

One drink every time a character from SG-1 (not counting Weir or Rodney) appears - once only per character per episode.

One drink every time Teyla goes on a mission with her hair not tied back

One drink every time Kavanagh complains

One drink every time a new character is spotted being played by someone who was previously on SG-1 (eg Simon/Narim - again, only once per ep per character)

One drink every time they fail to obtain a ZPM that they had been trying to obtain during the course of the episode.

One drink every time Rodney mentions Sam.

One drink every time Beckett uses ancient tech. One more if he doesn't quite get it right.

One drink every time we find out what a character's "personal item" is.

Madeleine

Comment

Shot every time you hear "JAFFA CREE"

Comment

If you're over 21... trust me, this is fun.

Start up 'Ripple Effect' and take a drink when you hear

'alternate', 'multiverse', 'reality', 'black hole', and 'parallel'

Drink three times when you hear

'grand central station of the multiverse', and 'antropic cascade failure'

Drink everytime there is an appearance of copies of any character-

and definetely finish your drink when you hear

'When the time comes... cut the green one.'

Any more ideas for 'Ripple Effect' or other episodes that need their own game?

Comment

Originally posted by meta cog
                              If you're over 21... trust me, this is fun.

Start up 'Ripple Effect' and take a drink when you hear

'alternate', 'multiverse', 'reality', 'black hole', and 'parallel'

Drink three times when you hear

'grand central station of the multiverse', and 'antropic cascade failure'

Drink everytime there is an appearance of copies of any character-

and definetely finish your drink when you hear

'When the time comes... cut the green one.'

Any more ideas for 'Ripple Effect' or other episodes that need their own game?

Lol - hey, here in the UK you don't have towait until your over 21, 18 will do! (You do have to wait til tomorrow night when the ep airs though). I'm guessing though you'll be passed out on the floor by say - the 2nd ad break though.

Disclaimer: Remember, drink sensibly kids ... being so drunk you can't remember puking in your friends sink the next morning is not cool, nor is it fun (particularly when you then comment on how his room smells in the morning, as no-ones told you what you did the night before). Believe me on this one.
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

How about this: drink one beer, and as soon as the second SG-1 comes through, drain it and put it in the cupholder. Then chug one for each new SG-1 you see on the show until the last one gates home. Then, wait for the 11 O'Clock airing! XD

Comment

Working...
                                X