Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whenever david mistakes shadowmaat for a male, take one drink.
    whenever someone other than sam or jack eats jello, take one drink.
    whenever someone eats jello with a fork, take two drinks.
    whenever another shipper thread is started, take one drink.
    whenever someone confuses star wars with star trek and either of those with star gate (believe me it happens), drink unspecified quantities.
    ya know, its a good thing i don't drink alcohol or i'd be pretty wasted by now.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      whenever another shipper thread is started, take one drink.
      No, no, no... whenever any non ship (not anti) thread turns into ship, take a drink. You'll get drunk much faster that way.

Comment

*whenever you see siler with major wood (the officer!), one drink.
        *whenever they reveal the existance of the stargate program without a convincing or valid reason, FOUR DRINKS!
        *whenever they bring a character back from the dead, two drinks.
        *whenever they kill of a recurring or main character (including AU's), two drinks.
        *whenever we see one or more dang cool ships (including death gliders), one drink.
        *whenever someone doesn't know who luke is, or what his agenda's are, finish your bottle and throw it at them!!!
        *whenever someone other than chevron guy is chevroning (what? its the right term!), one drink.

Comment

*whenever someone other than chevron guy is chevroning (what? its the right term!), one drink.
          There's a Chevron Girl. And she makes an appearance in the remake of Willard... although not counting chevrons. Counting paperclips, maybe.

-every time you see a Stargate actor on another show/movie, take a drink (not that I'm encouraging you to flip the dial during Stargate, mind you)

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            No, no, no... whenever any non ship (not anti) thread turns into ship, take a drink. You'll get drunk much faster that way.
            damn my non alcoholic tendancies!!! (ya gotta admit though, shippers go through a whole lot of threads, i'm not really sure which would be faster. but this is not the thread. lets not have it happen here.)

if sam and jack get together either drink the lot in celebration or to drown your sorrows. there. thats it. sorry. i promise i wont do it again.

*whenever dion johnstone appears in an episode. take one drink.
            *whenever alex zahara (sp?) appears in an episode, take one drink.
            *whenever teal'c wears his jaffa gear, two drinks.
            *whenever a jaffa wears a jaffamica (sp?), one drink.

Comment

Take a drink everytime Sam uses tech-talk.

Take a drink everytime they send a MALP through the Gate first.

Take a drink everytime Sgt. Walter Davis ("The Chevron Guy") says "Locked".

Take a shot of whiskey everytime they send a UAV.

Take a shot of Vodka everytime Jacob comes to Earth.

Take a shot of tequila everytime Daniel translates an alien language.

Take a shot of Kaluah everytime you see the Prometheus.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

-every time you see a Stargate actor on another show/movie, take a drink (not that I'm encouraging you to flip the dial during Stargate, mind you)
                not during stargate! god forbid! around stargate, flip channels around stargate.

*every time stargate is mentioned on another show, 10 drinks!

Comment

*every time stargate is mentioned on another show, 10 drinks!
                  Adult Swim. Sealab 2020 or whatever it is. Saw part of an ep once and I swear they were talking about stargate. Or indirectly referencing it.

Comment

There is an ep of Sealab 2021 called "Swimming in Oblivion" in which Quin is cast as a Jaffa. Sealab is awesome, check it out.
                    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

whenever david mistakes shadowmaat for a male, take one drink.
                      Incidentally, do I get to take TWO drinks when this happens and am I allowed to throw the glasses at David afterwards?

Comment

-- Anytime Jack says, "For crying out loud", take a drink.
                        -- Anytime a zat is used to stun someone, take a drink.
                        -- Anytime a zat is fired twice at someone, take two drinks.
                        -- Anytime a zat disintegrates someone/something, empty the bottle.
                        -- Anytime Jack say, "Well, the knees are shot...", take a drink.
                        -- Anytime you strain your eyes and figure out the SGC unit number for some random extra in a scene (come on, you know you do it), yell out the number. If you are right, take a drink.
                        -- Anytime General Hammond uses the red phone, take a drink.
                        -- Anytime there is a Wizard of Oz reference/quote, take a drink.
                        -- Anytime someone in the room says, "Hey, he/she was on Andromeda last week" -- especially when you KNOW an episode of SG-1 was on at the same time, yell "heretic!" and force the person to buy the drinks for the next game.
                        There is nothing cruvas with me.

Comment

If Jprime rambles on about something long after he's run out of ideas, take 1...
                          If Jprime does so using more than twenty "..."'s, take two drinks....
                          If Jprime offers a hole-ridden theory about something answered in an interview, take 3 drinks....
                          If Jprime can come up with one more shamelessly self-indulgent comment, drink four drinks...
                          oh...
                          [email protected]
                          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                          One nation under dog
                          There of which I stand alone
                          A face in the crowd
                          Unsung, against the mold
                          Without a doubt
                          Singled out
                          The only way I know

Comment

Someone should make up a drinking game based on the forum here.
                            Every time Teal'c uses a , take a drink.
                            Every time I complain about the show, take a drink.
                            That right there would be enough to get anyone drunk fast.
                            Every time Pete is called something other than Pete, take a drink.
                            Every time somone asks why the iris doesn't disintegrate, take a drink.
                            Every time someone asks why the team doesn't get "frosty" anymore going through the gate, take a drink.
                            Every time Madeleine threatens someone with a spork, take a drink.
                            This could be fun.
                            I'm not the heathen with the spork. That's Shipperahoy.

But you spelt my name right which is more than most people manage, so I'll forgive you for your transgression.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                              I'm not the heathen with the spork. That's Shipperahoy.
                              Whoops. General blunt instruments, then? Can I still blame the cough syrup? I wonder how long I can draw out this cold thing...

Comment

Whoops. General blunt instruments, then? Can I still blame the cough syrup? I wonder how long I can draw out this cold thing...
                                i doubt you can hold on the cold excuse for much longer shadow, thoughi have not doubt you will try. Heres a different take on it take several different drinks ie vodka, tequila, absinthe, zambuka (good stuff), beer, lager, wine etc. assign each type of drink a gate symbol and as soon as they start dialling the gate. you gotta drink the correct drink for that symbol, considering how drunk this could get use water for the point of origin.

Comment

Working...
                                X