Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take one shot everytime you see the gate. (At any time - inside or outside, SG-1 or Atlantis).

Take two shots every time you see the Iris (or Energy Shield in Atlantis) in operation (being opened or closed or what have you).

Take three shots every time a Jaffa misses something with a Staff weapon, Zat or any similar device or weapon (including spaceships).

Take four shots every time you see a planet or a sun get blown up.

Take five shots every time you see Daniel die and/or ascend.

Take all the shots you want if you see the end credits at the end of the episode.

Comment

Wow. Who knew drinking was so popular? ;-) I think mazzmatazz has the right idea. Although the teal'c facial expression thing might get you killed in some of these later episodes, he seems to make a lot more of them. Here's what I'd go with so far. We need to define drinks, though. Does 1 drink = 1 shot or 1 swig of beer/wine cooler/malt liquor, or what? I'd probably go with shot, though. Just hafta be careful not to watch more than one episode. And I'm wondering if we shouldn't limit the two shot things (or at least the space craft one to one or two occurences per episode)
      Take one sip/small drink whenever...
      • A jaffa shoots at SG-1 and misses
      • SG-1 then shoots the jaffa (or another one, doesn't really matter)

Take one drink whenever...
      • Teal'c says 'indeed'
      • Teal'c raises an eyebrow
      • Carter says 'theoretically'
      • Carter spouts a bunch of technobabble
      • Take a second shot if the technobabble annoys Jack
      • A Goa'uld's eyes glow
      • You see the external shot of Cheyenne complex
      • A Goa'uld says something aarogant
      • A Jaffa insists the Goa'uld are gods

Take two drinks whenever...
      • We see a space craft (death gliders/f-303s don't count, only capital ships)
      • We see another SG team
      • Hammond says 'you have a go'
      • Walter says 'chevron seven locked'
      • SG-1 is surrounded and told to lower their weapons
      • Jack makes a Simpsons reference

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

Take half the bottle whenever...
        Daniel dies
        Carter blows up a sun
        Jack and Sam kiss (time loops and alternate reality versions count!)
        Jack 'gets it right!'

Add more guys!
        This is for reruns too?

1/2 bottle when...
        Sam's boyfriend dies
        SG1 saves the world / Galaxy
        The Characters from Bloom County were located to another world where they could live in Peace and avoid the wrath of Jeanne Kirkpatrick.

Here's a photo of Bill the Cat hanging out by the gate waiting for more partying supplies:

Comment

LOL. You'd be pretty much downing a half bottle every episode. Plus the rest of the bottle throughout the rest of it. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BloomGate
            This is for reruns too?

1/2 bottle when...
            Sam's boyfriend dies
            SG1 saves the world / Galaxy
            No, no no, you guys have it all wrong. SAM is the one who's been drinking a half bottle every time one of her boyfriends dies. And the other half every time SG1 saves the world.
            Spoiler:
            That's why she's missing from the first six eps of S9. She's in rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              No, no no, you guys have it all wrong. SAM is the one who's been drinking a half bottle every time one of her boyfriends dies. And the other half every time SG1 saves the world.
              Spoiler:
              That's why she's missing from the first six eps of S9. She's in rehab.
              LOL! I love your spoiler joke Ses, ROFLASTC! I got one thing I would add though. Take a shot whenever the SGC or SG-1 is "compromised". I think there'd be a shot every episode pretty much....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Take one shot every time Davis (even walter davis) is mentioned

Comment

I don't think I'd make it through half an episode if we had a drink for every occurrence mentioned

Comment

What about everytime the unexpected incoming traveler alert goes off...that'll make you drunk

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                      What about everytime the unexpected incoming traveler alert goes off...that'll make you drunk
                      Cool. Let's all play this one when we next watch Avatar.

Comment

If theres a small group of you maybe you could each pick a main character, and every time they say something have a shot or finger of drink.

Comment

Also a classic one is when Jack insults the high council of the Asgard, or any Asgard for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Perriman33
                            If theres a small group of you maybe you could each pick a main character, and every time they say something have a shot or finger of drink.
                            That's suicide!!!

Comment

One shot everytime Shep says 'Let's check it out' or McKay thinks he's about to die. Last one not recommended for the ep Hide and Seek.

Comment

Or a shot when Teal'c over-annunciates 'Daniel Jackson.'

Comment

Working...
                                X