This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_fours
    assign each type of drink a gate symbol and as soon as they start dialling the gate. you gotta drink the correct drink for that symbol, considering how drunk this could get use water for the point of origin.
    That's way too much work for a drinking game, especially since by the time they start dialing the gate, most folk will already have a good start on the drinking.

Every time the alarms go off (any alarms), have a drink.
    Every time I admit I'm wrong (or MIGHT be wrong), have three drinks.
    Every time fours and I have our own conversation in the middle of a thread, have a couple of drinks and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Every time fours and I have our own conversation in the middle of a thread, have a couple of drinks and relax.
      that reminds me when are we going to continue plotting against BCM

And besides we have our own little chats so many times people would be paralytic by the end of the day. God could you imagine having a drunken conversation on the forum

Comment

Incidentally, do I get to take TWO drinks when this happens and am I allowed to throw the glasses at David afterwards?
        yes. you can do whatever you want. thats your special moment.

Comment

*Whenever a Star Trek actor appears on Stargate take two drinks.

Comment

Whenever Chevron Guy fires a weapon, take two drinks.
            Whenever Jack makes a "Simpsons" reference, take a drink.
            Whenever Daniel & Sam become fascinated in the same thing for two different reasons, take a drink.
            Whenever an actor from Highlander/Star Trek/Quantum Leap/X-Files (Don Davis doesn't count) appears, take a drink.
            Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Comment

Take a drink everytime Daniel is in a hospital bed.

Take two drinks everytime Jack calls someone an SOB.

Take a shot of Bourbon when Daniel gets kissed by a woman.

Take a drink everytime a Goa'uld flashes their eyes.

Take two drinks everytime Jack and Daniel banter.

sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Ooh, thought of some more...

1 drink if we see a clone/copy/duplicate/alternate member of SG-1 (do NOT drive or operate heavy machinery after watching TBFTGOG)
                +1 if the clone/copy/duplicate/alternate dies

1 drink if a main character dies
                +1 if it's temporary (Meridian is a judgment call)

1 drink if a member of SG-1 is "posessed" by another intelligent being
                +1 if it's NOT a goa'uld/tok'ra

1 drink if we see an Ascended being
                +1 if it's Daniel
                +1 if Ascended Daniel says "It's complicated."
                Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Comment

Take a drink everytime Jack says "Sweet".
                  Take a drink everytime Sam confuses Jack.
                  Take a drink everytime you see Dr. Frasier with a needle.
                  Take 2 drinks when Daniel speaks a different language.
                  Take 2 drinks everytime Teal'c is referred to as the Cholva.
                  "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Some enterprising soul should do a rundown of what we have so far. We're starting to get a lot of repeats.

Comment

Whoops. General blunt instruments, then? Can I still blame the cough syrup? I wonder how long I can draw out this cold thing...
                      Sorry to hear about yor cold .But,as long as we're discussing booze here.....
                      One time I had a bad cold{bordering on the flu actually} but my friend came over to play "Monopoly".She decided to fix me a drink of Vodka & Hawaian Punch.It wasn't even a half glass but 15 minutes later I was out like a light,face down on the board.
                      Good news was when I woke up,my cold symptoms had completly gone & I'd finally landed on "Boardwalk"..........even if it was with my nose! .
                      Hope you get better soon !
                      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Take a sip for every bullet/shot fired. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha a ahahahaha

Ok to be serious take a shot everytime a symbiote is talking.

Comment

take a drink everytime sam says 'i have an idea, sir'

take a drink whenever someone avoids the whole harriman or davis debate by calling him walter.

take a drink every time siler gets hurt (well, that should get you nicely sozzled by the first ad break)

take a drink every time alien guy of the week makes eyes at sam

take a drink every time jack mentions retirement (and if you're a shipper, yell just do it already!)

actually, there could be a whole sub-strata of this game for shippers, slashers, anti-shippers...

take a drink every time i mention ship in a post....that should get you passed out on the floor by lunchtime

shadowmaat is female?
                          Last edited by michelleb; 29 September 2004, 08:07 AM.
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I want to put a new spin on this, if I may. One of the best drinking games I have ever played was Trivia based. This can be played several ways.

First: everyone gets a turn asking any question based on Stargate. If you cannot answer a question, you drink. If everyone answers your question you take two drinks. Now this may not be fair to all, since it can be all too easy to ask a very difficult question that even TPTB wouldn’t know. But moving on to two…

Two: and this may take some time to grow, but I find this version more fun. Everyone over time puts interesting questions down on paper and puts them in a pot. When it is time for the drinking game, the questions are pulled out of the pot. The questions that are too stupid or too hard are tossed out and never used again. This will be a never ending growing pot of questions. Same rules as stated above. Since everyone is getting drunk it can be hard to think of good questions. This method ensures some good blank stares, crazy answers and the like.

For those wanting to base the game on watching Stargate, test everyone’s memory of what ever episode you are watching. In example, I bet you one drink that Teal'c is going to says indeed or I bet you two drinks that Carter is going to say techno babble about something or other. If you will notice, this can be fun to trick someone as well. Betting that something is going to happen to see if they truly know or are they just guessing. As far as the new episodes that come on, do the same thing, but this time it is more of a challenge since no one knows for sure.

This eliminates the need for a bunch of conditions or rules to keep in mind. Simple is key in a drinking game. When you’re drunk, thinking is not the easiest thing to do.

Enjoy.

Comment

Aw, hell, let's just down the stuff!! J/K (I do not support alchohlism).

Oh, and I not as think as you drunk I am.

And I swear to drunk I'm not God.

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                              101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
                              "Be nice to nerds;
                              one day, you'll end up working for one."
                              -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
                              Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
                              Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Wow nice to see the old thread resurrected!

Anyhow, any time Daniel says 'Right...' take one drink.

Any time Jack referances Star Trek, take one drink.

Any time someone dials the dhd with less than 7 symbols, take a drink.

I will never get drunk off this game.

I wlli never gte drunk offf thsi gam.e

i wll nver gte drnk offffff sith gam.

i w nver....

[email protected]
                                http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                                One nation under dog
                                There of which I stand alone
                                A face in the crowd
                                Unsung, against the mold
                                Without a doubt