This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abydos 01
    I agree Jonas and Daniel were good together it really get rid of the rumors of bad blood between Michael and Corin
    I've never heard any rumors of bad blood between Michael and Corin. Bad blood between their fans yes, but between them? Nope. Not that I've seen, anway.

Comment

In many articles/interviews/etc, they both said they that enjoy working with each other. Where did anyone get the thought about them not liking each other?
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

What about Nyan from that one ep. He came back and stayed but hasn't been heard of since...

I say Nyan!
        ------- www.scificore.com ---------
        Quote:
        O'NEILL: Daniel?
        DANIEL: Jack?
        O'NEILL: Whatcha doing?

Comment

Luke! SG-1 need a field chef!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
            Luke! SG-1 need a field chef!
            I can see Sam voting for that, especially if Luke promises to always have some Blue Jello Surprise on hand for her- in the field, in the cafeteria, in the bedroom- huh?? Wha?? Where'd that come from??

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              I can see Sam voting for that, especially if Luke promises to always have some Blue Jello Surprise on hand for her- in the field, in the cafeteria, in the bedroom- huh?? Wha?? Where'd that come from??
              i can see it now sg-1 running from hoards of jaffa alkesh and gliders overhead

carter: teal'c use your staff weapon to provide cover, danial dial the gate, luke find out their alergies and then provide them with an evening meal and GET ME SOME GOD DAMN BLUE JELLO, thats an order

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
                i can see it now sg-1 running from hoards of jaffa alkesh and gliders overhead

carter: teal'c use your staff weapon to provide cover, danial dial the gate, luke find out their alergies and then provide them with an evening meal and GET ME SOME GOD DAMN BLUE JELLO, thats an order
                See?? It works PERFECTLY!!

Comment

Perfect
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

yeah, hell it would make a great spin-off to the food server diaries Those were funny to read

Comment

Although I loved the arc with Elliot in Summit/Last Stand, I was always a little disappointed that such a great character was killed off so quickly.

Reading this thread though, it suddenly struck me that we never actually saw him die. Sure, the odds are that he did, but heck, you know SF and Stargate - anything's possible. Maybe poor Elliot was jumped and disarmed by some quick-thinking Jaffa (I'm sure there must actually be one of those around somewhere) and has spent all this time languishing in some Goa'ould prison. Well...you never can tell. That would be kind of cool. Improbable, but cool. <g>

And..erm...I'll bite because it's driving me nuts seeing him mentioned in every thread I've visited so far. Who's Luke?

Albion
                      Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                        And..erm...I'll bite because it's driving me nuts seeing him mentioned in every thread I've visited so far. Who's Luke?
                        Muahaha... Luke is the guy who tried to poison McKay with lemon chicken in the S5 ep 48 Hours. I've been trying to turn him into a bit of a cult hero (if you have a loose definition of "hero") in a couple of fics which explain his much-more-important-than-anyone-realizes role on the show.

Food Server Diaries introduces him and Second Course picks up where the first one leaves off. It has a little bit of something for everyone, and it explains Sam's, uh... curious luck with men.

Comment

I think that they do need to add someone. Maybe not at the beginning of the season, but towards the end if they think they'll be doing another season. After all, what's the point of a "flagship team" if its not open to replacements.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I think there can only be one good replacement on the team and that is Lord Yu.

He has been and still is a leader and sure he may be getting old and senile, but that can only work as an advantage really since the team will just say he has always been a member of the SGC.
                            And should they wanna get rid of him, they can always use him as cannonfodder and find a new replacement.

You go YU !!!!
                            Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakjuh
                              I think there can only be one good replacement on the team and that is Lord Yu.

He has been and still is a leader and sure he may be getting old and senile, but that can only work as an advantage really since the team will just say he has always been a member of the SGC.
                              And should they wanna get rid of him, they can always use him as cannonfodder and find a new replacement.

You go YU !!!!
                              Wow, that's an extremely innovative concept. I hadn't thought of it at all. Considering it appears some System Lords are going to want alliance with the SGC I could almost see it happening...

Of course I'm jumping into this conversation late but I think I'd love to see Jonas back for an arc. I want heaps of character development; I'm not sure if it'll be possible with all the huge changes and obvious twists and turns to be made unless it directly affects a character in totality. For example, Sam's father's difficulties being increased with the Tok'ra is sort've fascinating to me. I want to see more of the Jaffa/Tok'ra challenges that are arising more than ever, and I'd love to see more Daniel-intense episodes. (But I'm just a fanboy.)
                              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

What if there are different fourth members depending on the mission or story. For example, who would know best where Osiris stashed weapons and resources? Could make for an interesting story.

Comment

Working...
                                X