Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wish for him to rejoin, although i originally wanted him, but since RDA won't be the team leader nemore (reading from articles), i just want to see more of him now.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Greetings all--new here but as for a fourth, how about Sarah? She could have retained some of her Gou'auld memories, enough to make her more that an archaeologist.

Comment

if their was a fourth i think it needs to be military. if its a civilian then sam would be the only military person on the team which would cheapen her role as leader since their is no military personnel for her to lead.

Comment

It would definately need to be military. It's a bummer that they killed LT Elliot off in Last Stand really, he'd have been perfect for the role.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
            It would definately need to be military. It's a bummer that they killed LT Elliot off in Last Stand really, he'd have been perfect for the role.
            How bout Grogan?? He can get shot loads!!! Who wouldn't want him on your tream? whgen he was a knack for attracked non-lethal shots?

Or Satterfield so we can have Dan/Sat shippers?
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
              Or Satterfield so we can have Dan/Sat shippers?

no we have enough ship on the show. But im glad im not the only one who thinks it needs to be military

Comment

I absolutely don't want a 'ship' within the team, although Oneil and Carter admitted they have feelings, they never got into a relationship, and i think that would be for the best, unless... nvm... period.

Comment

dont fall into the trap of turning this thread into a ship debate, it seems no matter what the thread is about it can eventually turn into a ship debate.

Anyway on to the question at hand, i say grogan is good. as o'niell said:he is a fine target. he could keep the jaffa off sg-1's backs

Comment

Really? I don't think that alot of threads become in ship debates. O well...

Comment

im just being caustious......maybe a little paranoid

Comment

Hehe... I guess i am too as well.

Comment

hey, one episode with young Jack leading would be amusing.

Comment

Definitly military.Here's a thought;What about "Hailey" from "Prodigy" & "Proving Ground".It'd be interesting at least for a try,although I'd have prefered "Elliot".
                            nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Everyone forgets poor Grogan! Bring back Grogan, I say!
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I agree Jonas and Daniel were good together it really get rid of the rumors of bad blood between Michael and Corin

Bring back Jonas
                                Sam: "Mission command...all systems go from Abydos One."

Comment

Working...
                                X