Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean about Maybourne. I don't know if it's the actor or what my problem with him is. I had the same problem with the RDA sidekick in MacGyver. I think his name was Jack Dalton...he was the pilot that was always getting Mac into trouble. I get that same queasy feeling every time Maybourne's name is mentioned.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
      Don't be silly; Maybourne's a Tok'ra!
      I missed that episode (or episodes? ). When did he become a Tokra? And why would that stop him from joining the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
        I missed that episode (or episodes? ). When did he become a Tokra? And why would that stop him from joining the team?
        When Jack wanted the Tok'ra to take him somewhere quiet to 'retire' I thought it would be great for him to turn up later as a Tok'ra agent. I can't believe they'd want to waste a resource like Maybourne and the life might appeal to him. Sadly, it never came to be.

And it would stop him joining SG-1 because theTok'ra aren't even allied with Earth...just sort of, loosely affiliated.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I think they should let O'Neill's clone be the fourth. Wouldn't he be old enough by now?

Comment

Working...
          X