This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
    The anti-matter explosion could be compensated for in the event it occured by switching the cloak in our puddle jumper to a T-shirt as long as it is 100% cotton we should be safe...
    ...only as long as the main characters continue to draw ratings. Once their ratings fall or their contracts expire, the laws of physics and improbablity are all out the window...anything can happen.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      ...only as long as the main characters continue to draw ratings. Once their ratings fall or their contracts expire, the laws of physics and improbablity are all out the window...anything can happen.
      but provide that live and DVR work in harmony it shouldn't be a problem. The challenge is can we keep it stable once we throw in the law of thermodynamics
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Then the goose is well and proper cooked, All fans become 3 fries short of a happy meal,chaos and entrapy reigns...

Comment

Then the goose is well and proper cooked, All fans become 3 fries short of a happy meal,chaos and entrapy reigns...
          ...but if the goose is seasoned with cilantro, does that mean that it'll work for the gander as well.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...but if the goose is seasoned with cilantro, does that mean that it'll work for the gander as well.
            Indeed, provided the gander is about to undergo a sex change...

Or it is a neon gander born from the artificial wormholes of the pegasus galaxy stargate network...
            Last edited by Guest; 08 December 2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Indeed, provided the gander is about to undergo a sex change...

Or it is a neon gander born from the artificial wormholes of the pegasus galaxy stargate network...
              But does that mean that Hillary or Obama will win the democratic nomination for president?

Comment

No there equal yet opposite forces will cause them to cancel each other out leaving a Republician to the White House
                Last edited by jelgate; 08 December 2007, 03:30 PM.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  No there equal yet opposite forces will cause them to cancel each other out leaving a Republician to the White House
                  Such an outcome is impossible, as it would contradict the postconstructive subdialectic material theory of neocapitalist situationism.
                  If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                    Such an outcome is impossible, as it would contradict the postconstructive subdialectic material theory of neocapitalist situationism.
                    I just gave green to Leous who started this thread since its so entertaining. I'm concerned though as to wether or not that's going to adversely impact the future production of wheat in Kansas and thereby decrease the abilty of the wheat fields to protect Omaha from tornados. My apologizes to any of you with family in Omaha that might die because of the rep point. Especially to those with family members sucked in to the O.Z. by the tornadoes.

Comment

I just gave green to Leous who started this thread since its so entertaining. I'm concerned though as to wether or not that's going to adversely impact the future production of wheat in Kansas and thereby decrease the abilty of the wheat fields to protect Omaha from tornados. My apologizes to any of you with family in Omaha that might die because of the rep point. Especially to those with family members sucked in to the O.Z. by the tornadoes.
                      well if it does affect the wheat the people of Kansas will have to journey to the far away land of Oz, find the Wizard and attain his council on the matter...

Comment

It will have no effect on Kansas. Adding rep points only affects the ionization in the atomsphere. It might however increases solar activity in the sun causing an increase in solar radiation causing the Asian/Pacfic side on the world to heat up which in return will cause to Earth to implode inless we sacrifice a person into the sun thus stablinzing the reaction
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

well if it does affect the wheat the people of Kansas will have to journey to the far away land of Oz, find the Wizard and attain his council on the matter...
                          Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          It will have no effect on Kansas. Adding rep points only affects the ionization in the atomsphere. It might however increases solar activity in the sun causing an increase in solar radiation causing the Asian/Pacfic side on the world to heat up which in return will cause to Earth to implode inless we sacrifice a person into the sun thus stablinzing the reaction
                          1) Going to OZ won't help since its been determined via evidence in another thread that the Wizard is an ascended ancient. While can speak, he can't say anything that makes sense.

2) We don't have to send someone into the sun, a tachyon burst from the deflector should work as long as there's approximately 10 milltons of enriched neutronium embedded in the beam.

Comment

That would only work if we could tore a hole in the fabric of space and time and establish a connection with the Star Trek universe. Given that there are a infinite number of alternate reallities the chances of that happening are slim to none
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

2) We don't have to send someone into the sun, a tachyon burst from the deflector should work as long as there's approximately 10 milltons of enriched neutronium embedded in the beam.
                              Yeah and if all else fails, a satalite comprised of magnets should be sent to orbit the sun anti-clockwise at a precise speed of 33.3% the speed of light...

Comment

Mckay's cat is either Bengal or a breed just like it... Stripes etc.
                                Bengals have pretty distinct markings that are more spot-like than stripes. They are a pure breed and are quite big too...

McKay's cat looks more like a basic tabby cat, a mongrel.

...i'm thinking we should ask to move this to the Fun and Games forum, I mean afterall we've pretty much pointed out the person errancy and now its becoming entertaining either debauching whoever claims to be an expert or for the opportunity to make outlandish statements...such as..
                                There's debauching going on in this thread? Really? *looks round* Where?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X