This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron View Post
    That is Chuck Norris. In fact, he is so potent that if just a drop of sweat falls on a woman, she'll get pregnant - with twins.
    Chuck Norris is indeed powerful he must fall into Goa'uld/Wraith/Asuran or Ori hands...

The Google advises he be protected at all cost!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
      Chuck Norris is indeed powerful he must fall into Goa'uld/Wraith/Asuran or Ori hands...

The Google advises he be protected at all cost!!!!
      Chuck Norris needs no protection. Other than what is stated here (http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/page4.html Look for the statement about the rattlesnake)
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Chuck Norris needs no protection. Other than what is stated here (http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/page4.html Look for the statement about the rattlesnake)
        Ahh the great serpent Apophis returns... Ra has been vanquished so he seeks a worth opponent in Chuck!

Comment

Ahh the great serpent Apophis returns... Ra has been vanquished so he seeks a worth opponent in Chuck!
          So what you're saying the Chuck Norris uses a goa'uld as a...never mind.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Norris power comes from a Goa'uld. Given that the Google are more powerful than the Goa'uld, the Google could defeat the Goa'uld. Hallowed are the Google.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Norris power comes from a Goa'uld. Given that the Google are more powerful than the Goa'uld, the Google could defeat the Goa'uld. Hallowed are the Google.
              But Chuck Norris is so powerful that he can roundhouse kick a gou'ld right out of a host and not harm the body at all.

Comment

So what you're saying the Chuck Norris uses a goa'uld as a...never mind.

Now we know how the Harnorrisesis came to be! A Goa'uld is not to be trusted under any circumstances!

Comment

But Chuck Norris is so powerful that he can roundhouse kick a gou'ld right out of a host and not harm the body at all.
                  yeah well Chuck Norris maybe all that and then some but....

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Repli-Kitten version 1.0 has been developed to study Chuck Norris in the hope of creating Hok'tars with similar abilities... because Repli-Kitten poses no immidiate threat Chuck would be unawere that the Kitten was part Replicator... The secrets of Chuck Norris will be revealed... Ha ha haha hahaha hahahhaha......

Comment

yeah well Chuck Norris maybe all that and then some but....

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

Repli-Kitten version 1.0 has been developed to study Chuck Norris in the hope of creating Hok'tars with similar abilities... because Repli-Kitten poses no immidiate threat Chuck would be unawere that the Kitten was part Replicator... The secrets of Chuck Norris will be revealed... Ha ha haha hahaha hahahhaha......
                    "MMMH! Good cat. I'll take seconds. Kitty fingers are my favorite. I hope McDonald's starts serving them." - Chuck Norris

Comment

"MMMH! Good cat. I'll take seconds. Kitty fingers are my favorite. I hope McDonald's starts serving them." - Chuck Norris
                      Haha! Now Chuck Norris has been taken over by Repli-Kitten nanites... all information regarding his super human abilities have bee uploaded into the link and replication of an army with such abilities is underway...

Comment

All hail the unsubscribe link!

Comment

lol this thread is beginning to remind me of this video:

http://www.ultimateshowdown.org/
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

We have the Holy Hand Grenade!!!

The Holy Hand Grenade of Google! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Prior Maynard carries with him. Prior Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!
                            Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem.
                            Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem.

And the Prior raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Google, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.'

And the Google did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu—

Skip a bit, Doci.

And the Google spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Google towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

One!... Two!...
                            Three!

And Yahoo did Snuff it, the enemies of Google were finally vanquished...
                            The Google did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu—

Comment

May the moderators of the Gateworld smote thee and make thy reputation points MINUS 1,000 and grant thee the title of 'Earthworm with a dripping nose residing underneath a Goa'uld dropping' For none is more powerful than the moderators of the Gateworld!

Comment

May the moderators of the Gateworld smote thee and make thy reputation points MINUS 1,000 and grant thee the title of 'Earthworm with a dripping nose residing underneath a Goa'uld dropping' For none is more powerful than the moderators of the Gateworld!
                                And the Google did grin, never before had such a joke been know to them, the moderators of gateworld in their wisdom would do nothing to upset the power balance of the Internet...

Comment

Working...
                                X