Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

name at least 2 actors (or one of the characters they played) that have guest starred on stargate as at least 2 different characters.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
      With Wikipedia and Google on his side he is a God Of Stargate
      As Teal'c would say.... "He is a FALSE god!"
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        name at least 2 actors (or one of the characters they played) that have guest starred on stargate as at least 2 different characters.
        Paul McGillion as Young Ernest Littlefeild and Carson Beckett

Courtney Stevens (I think thats his name) as Lt. Elliot and Leader of the brat pack from Childhood's end.

Don't remember the actor's name but he played Nariim and Simon

Another one whose name escapes me but he played a newscaster in TbftGoG and then a General inProdigy and Proving Ground.

And then there's Erik Brekker who played Major Reynolds USAF and then Col Reynolds USMC.

Perfecto!

Comment

What is the name of the Craft Services company for the production?

What is the name & date of the first Stargate-only convention?

What is the highest attendence to date at a Stargate-only convention?

What is the Omega-13 and what does it do?

What is the total number of Stargate-related merchandise items produced to date?

What is the size of Atlantis? Total number of acres and tallest spire?

...inquiring minds want to know. Those of us that are upfront and frank would like to point out that wanting to be an expert isn't a bad thing, just be prepared to defend yourself. Furthermore, if you can't rattle the facts off your head you're not an Expert. Anyone can google, wiki, surf and email to get the answers.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
            What is the Omega-13 and what does it do?
            Thats greal I love that one lol By grabthar's hammer, you will be avanged!!!!!!
            SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leous View Post
              died hunting the breast on the nox world, died of radiation, stab by human form Carter, died in the movie. so thats 4 times. 5 if you count blowing up in unending
              I must have watched a completely different episode cos I don't recall any breasts on the Nox homeworld..?

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Arnold Judas Rimmer.

Look it up.
              You win at life.

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
              Good...

Mckay's cat BTW is a Bengal cat...
              Really? Is that canon? It doesn't look Bengal to me. Just looks like your average mongrel tabby.

Originally posted by Leous
              thats it i m leaving this site for good [again] etc..
              Seriously, dude. Throwing a temper tantrum and storming out of the forum in a huff (aside from being terribly childish) is only remotely effective if you actually stay gone. I'm you're gonna make a threat/dramatic gesture, then you gotta stick to it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                Jackson, Machello and Thor are the big three.

He's also played a bunch of other personalities, RoboJackson and alternate versions of Jackson.

That's a brilliant question.
                The personalities from Lifeboat (that we hear): Martice, Tryan, and Keenin.

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Mr. Google, Who was the first person to dial a black hole
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Mr. Google, Who was the first person to dial a black hole
                    technicians who dialed the gate to the Ernest's planet
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Really? Is that canon? It doesn't look Bengal to me. Just looks like your average mongrel tabby.
                      Mckay's cat is either Bengal or a breed just like it... Stripes etc.
                      Last edited by Guest; 07 December 2007, 02:34 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Name every single cameo appearance every main Stargate actor has made on other sci-fi shows.
                        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

How many fish are in the stream behind O'Neil's house?

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                            How many fish are in the stream behind O'Neil's house?
                            LOL... The Gods of Google can't help there...

Hallow are the children of the Google,
                            Hallowed are the GOOGLE!

Comment

Hehe, I have to say that this possibly the funniest thread I have seen since I have joined this forum. Thanks be to the expert.

Definition of Expert

"Ex" unknown quantity
                              "Spert" the drip that comes out of the tap

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
                                Hehe, I have to say that this possibly the funniest thread I have seen since I have joined this forum. Thanks be to the expert.

Definition of Expert

"Ex" unknown quantity
                                "Spert" the drip that comes out of the tap
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X