This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    What are you guys still asking questions? No one's answering them!
    Thanks.
    We're waiting for the expert to answer them, those of us less knowledgable and incapable of googling or wikiing the internet are seeking to be enlightened.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      Name the Jaffa:
      I still need to know who this Jaffa is! Where did the 'expert' go? I demand answers!!

Comment

I still need to know who this Jaffa is! Where did the 'expert' go? I demand answers!!
        It will take him days to Google that question
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
          Added a little something to my sig can you can tell?
          LOL!

Hallow are the children of the Google,
          Hallowed are the GOOGLE!

Comment

I think that as the result of obtaining so much knolwedge of Stargate that he may have found the path to ascencion and ascended. As such, although we have questions and he has answers, he cannot provide them to us since that would qualify as interference in corporeal matters. Look at what happened to Morgan Le Fay when she tried to help Daniel and Vala.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
              I think that as the result of obtaining so much knolwedge of Stargate that he may have found the path to ascencion and ascended. As such, although we have questions and he has answers, he cannot provide them to us since that would qualify as interference in corporeal matters. Look at what happened to Morgan Le Fay when she tried to help Daniel and Vala.
              Ahhh he just has to pass it off as consoling a few friends Daniel got away with that
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

We're waiting for the expert to answer them, those of us less knowledgable and incapable of googling or wikiing the internet are seeking to be enlightened.
                But maybe we should be quite concerned for his safety. Its entirely possible that Anubis is holding him captive and is slowly downloading his knowledge.

Comment

But maybe we should be quite concerned for his safety. Its entirely possible that Anubis is holding him captive and is slowly downloading his knowledge.
                  We have to help him! There isn't much time!

Comment

Indeed, with that knowledge Anubis wil be unstoppable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                      Indeed, with that knowledge Anubis wil be unstoppable!!!
                      But if we had a Ancient brain sucker, we could suck the knowledge out of him before he dies.

Comment

I don't know. Who would be totured more Mr. Google of Anubis?
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Leous View Post
                          I am going to prove I am the foremost Expert on the Stargate
                          So I will be taking 30 questions then If you all are happy with the answers I give I will answer 30 more and so on till I am considered an Expert
                          Why does it matter if you're the foremost expert of a TV show on a message board?

Comment

Probably this is just a kid that wanted to brag he knows a lot about Stargate because he is a fan but so does most of the people that registered here. We are all fans about Stargate SG1 and / or Stargate Atlantis. I don't believe someone can be called the foremost expert. You may know a lot of things about it but there are all the time questions you can not answer.
                            Meanwhile this Leous person is gone and ain't coming back. Obvisously it seems immature of him. But to me ... we are ALL Stargate experts.
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                              Maybe you can explain what "if you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago" and the rest of Oma's nonsense means
                              'If you are seeking an absolute truth you wil not find it, only truth whch applies to you...'

Comment

...i'm thinking we should ask to move this to the Fun and Games forum, I mean afterall we've pretty much pointed out the person errancy and now its becoming entertaining either debauching whoever claims to be an expert or for the opportunity to make outlandish statements...such as..

"For the record, I am the foremost expert on the lines of dialog and scenes featuring Janet Fraser. Go ahead and ask me anything you want. I know it all...just don't ask me about he episode in which she's brutally blugended to death by a boy scout."

Comment

Working...
                                X