X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    That's an excellent comparison.

I claim Fry, or at least Captain Kirk.

" I am Leous! See'er of the tapes and DVD's! Knower of the episodes! Tremble at my encyclopaedic knowledge of Stargate! :
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      " I am Leous! See'er of the tapes and DVD's! Knower of the episodes! Tremble at my encyclopaedic knowledge of Stargate! :
      And my use of the search engines
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey lay off him.

He wants a chance to prove his knowledge, I want him to get one. This is a computer forum, and his presence at the computer is of his own discretion.

The question at hand is the name of Jack O'Neil's son. He gets as much time as he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          Tremble? I laugh. Nobody knows more about Stargate than me!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
            Hey lay off him.He wants a chance to prove his knowledge, I want him to get one. This is a computer forum, and his presence at the computer is of his own discretion.The question at hand is the name of Jack O'Neil's son. He gets as much time as he likes.
            If he doesn't know I can tell you but I don't pretend an expert because I'm not
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              If he doesn't know I can tell you but I don't pretend an expert because I'm not
              I think pretty much everyone of us can answer that question

if he can't, well it shows how much he really knows about SG
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
                Hey lay off him.

He wants a chance to prove his knowledge, I want him to get one. This is a computer forum, and his presence at the computer is of his own discretion.

The question at hand is the name of Jack O'Neil's son. He gets as much time as he likes.
                Thats easy... If you really watch SG-1 that is...

Comment

Here a Q...

What is the name of the Bridge on a Goa'uld Ha'tak ship?

Not too easy but by far NOT hard...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                    Here a Q...What is the name of the Bridge on a Goa'uld Ha'tak ship?Not too easy but by far NOT hard...
                    Would you like me tell you or are we waiting for the Google Expert
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Best wait for the holy avatar of Google to show up, may be entertaining if he finds a incorrect site.

Quick everyone edit Wikipedia!
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I know what it is... Just waiting 4 the Expert (lol) to reveal his all knowing abilities...

Comment

I know the answer to the ha'tak question (even though I doubt the google expert knows what a Ha'tak is) but I knew one name of Jack's son but the other one I did have to look up
                          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic
                          So whats the worst that could happen?
                          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            Best wait for the holy avatar of Google to show up, may be entertaining if he finds a incorrect site.

Quick everyone edit Wikipedia!
                            LOL!
                            You shouldn't have brought that up, now he has unlimited (Almost) Knowlegde of stargate on his side...

Comment

Ahem.

I feel I should point out that the question isn't as easy as it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
                                LOL!
                                You shouldn't have brought that up, now he has unlimited (Almost) Knowlegde of stargate on his side...

With Wikipedia and Google on his side he is a God Of Stargate
                                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic
                                So whats the worst that could happen?
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X