Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things they wouldn't want to hear during Atlantis' weekly update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wier: we ummm received a shipment....
    landry: yes your weekly food rations and items you need.
    wier: ummm i think theres been a mistake then....
    landry: hows that dr wier?
    wier: we ummm seem to have several cases of ummm *cough*condoms*cough*
    landry: we thaught it would be wise.....
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      wier: we ummm received a shipment....
      landry: yes your weekly food rations and items you need.
      wier: ummm i think theres been a mistake then....
      landry: hows that dr wier?
      wier: we ummm seem to have several cases of ummm *cough*condoms*cough*
      landry: we thaught it would be wise.....
      Dr. Weir: Wow...you mean they finally found a cure for Shepphered's impotence?
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

1. Weir: We met these great people called the Ashen and they gave use loads of medical technology. Ain't this great news?

2. Weir: The City has hit an offcourse iceberg and the unsinkable has sunk.
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Dr. Weir: General Landry, Carson believes that cat milk holds the key to winning the war against the Wraith. He needs you to find about 10,000 female cats and milk them.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
            Dr. Weir: General Landry, Carson believes that cat milk holds the key to winning the war against the Wraith. He needs you to find about 10,000 female cats and milk them.
            General Landry: I'm sorry Doctor, but my salary doesn't cover milking cats. We'll send them to you the cats, but you'll have to milk them yourselves.

Dr. Weir: ****
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Weir: Sir, Rodney & Sheppherd are the only two people in Atlantis with small enough fingers to grab ahold of the cat nipples. When we had them milk a cat, they kept squirting each other with the espressed milk. The cat wasn't too happy.

Comment

Weir: Sir, Rodney & Sheppherd are the only two people in Atlantis with small enough fingers to grab ahold of the cat nipples. When we had them milk a cat, they kept squirting each other with the espressed milk. The cat wasn't too happy.
                Landry: what about the Athosians on the mainland?

Weir: let me ask Teyla
                Weir: No good. She says it's against their religion.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  [color=darkorchid]Landry: what about the Athosians on the mainland?[color]
                  Weir: That's not an option sir, cat is a staple of their diet. I have to keep my own Boo-Boo kitty under guard from Teyla.

Comment

McKay: Attention everyone! Attention! The Pegasus Players production of Brigadoon has been cancelled for this evening because Carson insists I wear my kilt "regimental style."

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                      McKay: Attention everyone! Attention! The Pegasus Players production of Brigadoon has been cancelled for this evening because Carson insists I wear my kilt "regimental style."
                      Sheppherd: Ladies and Gentlemen...In place of Brigadoon, we will be presenting a special singing engagement inspired by "Naked Boys Singing" featuring General Landry and Hammond in the duel-leading roles.

Comment

Sheppherd: Ladies and Gentlemen...In place of Brigadoon, we will be presenting a special singing engagement inspired by "Naked Boys Singing" featuring General Landry and Hammond in the duel-leading roles.
                        *shivers* omg
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

With the larger than life Commisary Ladies as the lead females
                          sigpic

Comment

Weir to SGC: We're having some trouble finding the 'any' key....

Comment

wier: landry we need a swat tteam over here asap
                              landry: why have the wraith gotten into the city?
                              wier: no sir kavanagh shredded ronons teddy mr snookiekins
                              landry: dear god.....
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

The entire wraith fleet is descending upon Atlantis...the Odyssey has been disabled and is drifting toward a dwarf star...the Asgard have been lost...the end is near...Landry dials in...

Weir: Sir, we're almost ready to begin evacuating the city....Rodney has devised a plan to obliterate the city - The Wraith will never find Earth...If we don't make it back, Its been an honor SIR
                                Landry: Dr. Weir, I think its a bit early for goodbyes...We've just received word that your one-eyed monster lurking in your pants, waiting to spring forth at all who startle it will come to your rescue

Comment

Working...
                                X