things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera
    "It's come to our attention that the laundry soap contains an irritant. Please discontinue wearing all clothing washed after last Monday, especially undergarments."
    Weir: RODNEY!!!! GET YOUR PANTS BACK ON!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Weir: RODNEY!!!! GET YOUR PANTS BACK ON!!
      *other women on the base steal mic from Wier* "Dr Mckay, please belay that order."

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
        *other women on the base steal mic from Wier* "Dr Mckay, please belay that order."
        What comes to mind would proably get me into trouble
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

"Until everyone's clothing is washed again, we'll have to wear our bedsheets as togas."
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

the IOA has designated Atlantis to be a nudist amusement park

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
              the IOA has designated Atlantis to be a nudist amusement park
              In order to raise funds to keep the SGC going.

Comment

In order to raise funds to keep the SGC going.
                the following SGA men will be asked to participate. Ronan, sheppard, Beckett...and Michael.

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

the following SGA men will be asked to participate. Ronan, sheppard, Beckett...and Michael.
                  ....."Don't be shy, you're country/planet needs you."

Comment

cadman: We need you

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

"This week, the only food available in the commissary will be baked beans."
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Ronan: Exactly how do we fit into this?
                        Michael: I have no idea... O.o
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                          Ronan: Exactly how do we fit into this?
                          Michael: I have no idea... O.o
                          Didn't you know? You've been granted special American citizenship! *Ronan and Michael run away very fast*

Comment

Didn't you know? You've been granted special American citizenship! *Ronan and Michael run away very fast*
                            they're sending you to Texas.
                            Michael: well, in that case...
                            after all, texas is almost a country unto itself

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

they're sending you to Texas.
                              Michael: well, in that case...
                              after all, texas is almost a country unto itself
                              *snort* roflmao!!
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Caldwell: The next movie we are going to watch is Star Trek: Nemisis and after that, Star Trek: First Contact followed by the other 2 movies involving Enterprise's D and E; Insurrection and Generations. (I would like to here that).
                                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X