things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera
    McKay: Let me put it this way: NO-ONE is getting their underwear back until the lemon jokes stop, got it?
    seeing as I don't wear any in the first place...can I keep telling them?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

McKay (Cont.): Oh, and Ronon, I've confiscated your leather pants, so I suggest you shut your hole as well.

[center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

McKay (Cont.): Oh, and Ronon, I've confiscated your leather pants, so I suggest you shut your hole as well.

lol
        I see no problem with them gone
        me neither...more lemon jokes Ronon

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Sheppard: Dr. McKay, please report to the armoury, Dr. McKay to the armoury.
          **Five Minutes later**
          *explosion is heard*
          McKay:AHHHHHHHHH!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

"This is Major Sheppard. The next supposed SF who acts like a pansy out there on the field again gets his underwear run up the nearest pylon... is that clear?"
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

"This is Major Sheppard. The next supposed SF who acts like a pansy out there on the field again gets his underwear run up the nearest pylon... is that clear?"
              and if that doesnt work...I have a very angry, pantsless Ronon here who would love nothing better than to shoot something right now
              :

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

McKay: Okay, I'm now taking bids on Ronon's leather pants. Do I hear five dollars? Five dollars, anyone?

Sheppard: U.S., or Canadian?

Comment

Wier: dress code has been changed to bachelor parties night!
                  rodney: *looks around* oh, sweet lord *faints*
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

"Until everyone's clothing is washed again, we'll have to wear our bedsheets as togas."
                    Hey everybody! TOGA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

attention everyone this is weir (she goes on and on on
                      suddenly you hear ronons guns power up ronon what are you doing he blast her

Ronon - someone had to shut her up

Comment

Originally posted by Adria
                        attention everyone this is weir (she goes on and on on
                        suddenly you hear ronons guns power up ronon what are you doing he blast her

Ronon - someone had to shut her up
                        Buhahahahahahahahahaha
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Would the owner of the Puddle Jumper registration "BADASS1" please move it from Dr. Weir's parking place...
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Something I wouldn't want to hear over Atlantis's intercom: Rodney reciting any of Tripper's (Bill Murray) announcement dialogue from Meatballs. That'd be too odd.

On second thought, that could be kind of fun.

Comment

Zelenka: Oh my God! The deep space censors have detected Barney heading strait for us!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Major Sheppard, please report to the jumper bay...your 75 crates of hair gel have arrived from the Dedealus...
                                Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                                SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X