Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all alone, more or less.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Command (to space): Jack this is SG1 Command do you read me?
      Jack (his I know I'm in trouble,but have to face up face on): Not the fine print, sir.
      Command: What is your status?
      Jack: Happy..., sir. we kicked some butt.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"Stay classy, SGC."

Comment

# We're off to see the Wizard...!
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

"Will the owner of a green Ford F-350 please report to the parking garage? Your alarm is going off..."

"Because you ran into the bumper."

"Shut up, Paul!"

Comment

# Remember... The Force will be with you always...!

Comment

*click noise. we enter in the middle of a conversation*
                "..and they had this green glowing thing..."
                "Yeah they seem to like glowing things... Where was it?"
                "they were keeping it in this locked box hidden on the ship, right..."
                "World destroying?"
                "No, it was just the spare key."
                *click noise*
                Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 28 February 2014, 12:11 PM.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"At the Third stroke it wil be...!"

Comment

"We are the knights who say ni!"

Comment

Remember Ladies. Stick them with the pointy end...!

Comment

Attention everyone... Who authorized the portcullis on the gate?

Comment

Attention PLease... Attention PLease....! We are out of Blue jello... I repeat we are out of Blue jello...

Comment

"Day 67. I'm still out of blue jello."
                            "Didya know blue and red taste the same?"
                            "BLASPHEMY!!!"

Comment

"Plop, plop. Fizz, fizz. Oh what a relief it is!"
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

attention all personnel. Everyone may we have your attention please...*whispers* what... ahem... nevermind... I repeat nevermind...

Comment

Working...
                                X