No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention Please.... Attention Please... Can anyone please explain why there is a Chicken in the Gateroom...?
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Attention all personel.

All active SGC members are required to report to the Mess hall for the inauguration of the SGC's new C'n'C, General Jelgate.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
        Attention Please... Attention Please...! All personnel are to take note... Battlemechs will not fit through the Stargate...!
        *sneaks past in an Elemental Suit*
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Attention all personel.

All active SGC members are required to report to the Mess hall for the inauguration of the SGC's new C'n'C, General Jelgate.
          we're doomed >.>
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Attention Please... Attention Please...! All personnel are to join in with a new battle song...
            All together now... #Whistle while you work... Ba'al is a &*%$... And his army is half barmy...
            Whistle while you work...!

Comment

*Ahem* Hi ho. hi Ho. It's off to some random offworld place we go...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Calling General Hammond its Daniel.
                Yes Dr Jackson what is it.

You will not believe this General Hammond says oh really let me be the judge of that after the worlds we have been to ill believe it.

From Daniel to General Hammond Baal, Anubis, the Goa'uld the Replicators all want to meet you for coffee and vanilla ice cream they want to say how sad and upset they are for the problems they have caused the world and yourself and your allies.

As an act of goodwill they say they will buy every earth person a birthday cake and and easter egg every year for the rest of eternity.

General Hammond says to Daniel Daniel i never expected that.
                Daniel says see i was right you would not believe me.
                Last edited by REPLICATOR SAM; 04 June 2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

"Will the owner of a blue, M-reg Nissan Micra please report to the Control Room as it is illegally parked.

...in a wormhole."

Weak. Really weak.
                  If there is hope... it lies in the proles.

Comment

Attention Please... Attention Please...! It appears that the Commissary is once again out of Blue Jello... And Fruit Loops...!

Comment

Attention SG1, it has come to our attention that there is an SG0 team somewhere over the rainbow, if you know anything about this please contact the Wizard, I mean General Landry immediately, thank you!
                      sigpic
                      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

...Is it a bird? Is it a plane? ...No. Uh oh...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Attention all personnel, there has been a wicked witch spotted somewhere in the Gate Room, please find a bucket of water and melt her immediately thank you!
                          sigpic
                          Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                          http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

"Will all base personnel gather in the Gate Room for the Special All-Night Party Hullabalooza. Guest DJ:

Heimdall."

And...

"Attention personnel. Will somebody close the door. It's cold outside, and there's no kind of atmosphere. I'm all alone, more or less; let me fly, far away from here. Fun fun fun. In the sun sun sun.

That is all."

And...

"ALL BASE PERSONNEL GET DOWN!

...and boogie."
                            If there is hope... it lies in the proles.

Comment

Attention all Personnel.... #Take me out to the Black...!

Comment

Attention all personal We have a foothold situation... There is an offworld something holding my foot. Everyone who can help report to my office!

Comment

Working...
                                X