No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Will someone please change the alien babies' diapers that in the sick bay, they stink!"
    sigpic
    Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
    http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

#1: ..well, well, well...what do we have here?
      #: A well.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

O'neill: Umm, Daniel, what to you mean Santa is a Goa'uld................
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

"Will the visitors who just got here please get a visitor badge before proceeding with your visit?"

*message is repeated in various languages*
          sigpic
          Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

Attention all personel! Master Teal'c has just returned from off-world and has not yet had the chance to watch "The Force Awakens". Any and all spoilers will be met with immenent death. I repeat: All Spoilers will be met with Immenent Death. Please be careful with your discussions of the movie. Thank You.
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

"Would anyone like to have a pillow fight!?"
              sigpic

Comment

: Use the Force DanielJackson! Use the Force!
                : -in the background- dammit teal'c! this isn't star wars!
                : We are at war and fight our enemies amongst the stars.
                : -epic facepalm-
                sigpic

Comment

Jack: (out of utter frustration) Dammit!!!!!

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                  "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                  a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"Alright who didn't flush the toilet?"
                    sigpic

Comment

"What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?"
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

"The Stargate is out of order, I repeat the Stargate is out of order!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by avp60685 View Post
                          "The Stargate is out of order, I repeat the Stargate is out of order!"
                          My first thought when I read this was the quote "You, sir, are out of order!" ... I don't remember what the quote was from.. but it popped into my head from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                            My first thought when I read this was the quote "You, sir, are out of order!" ... I don't remember what the quote was from.. but it popped into my head from somewhere.
                            oh jeez! this is gonna bug me... i know what you're talking about, but i also can't remember where it's from.... i wanna say it's a robin williams quote tho....
                            sigpic

Comment

"Attention all personnel: the Internet is down."

Comment

"Attention all personnel, will the owner of the cute little dog please take your dog outside for it's morning walk?"

The quote "You sir are out of order" is from "Scent of a woman"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X