Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ding Dong"... Avon calling...!
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      "Ding Dong"... Avon calling...!
      I want to green this, but can't just yet.

All Personal report to the embarkation room. To answer a simple question... does the wormhole spin the other way on the other side of the universe?

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"Citizens of the Planet Earth your attention please...!"

Comment

'Citizens of Earth. We mean you no harm... stupid translator... *ahem* Let me start over... Citizens of Earth... *feedback* ow...Who did that?... Olfin, it was you wasn't it?... Put that down...can't you see I'm in the middle of something... who's in charge of hiring the personal assistants? I think I need a new one of those... Okay where was I? Citizens of Earth... *transmission goes fuzzy* Oh F-'

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3?"
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

General Hammond its me Sam whats the matter says Hammond
              Nothing is the matter im on the Asgard homeworld and i notice they have a Tesco superstore.

Sam says i know they are everywhere on earth now they are invading the entire universe.
              Its not the replicators we should fear its an invasion of TTesco stores..

Well every little helps.

Comment

:: Tap... Tap... Tap... :: Is this Intercom On...?

Comment

Please continue to hold, your business is greatly appreciated, thank you from the United States Air Force.
                  sigpic
                  Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                  http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

*Man sings* "I am the pirate king!"

Comment

Attention Please... Attention Please...! An Ori, an Ancient and a Goa'uld walk into a bar...
                      The Barman says... Is this some kinda joke...?

Comment

"Who on Earth are you?" "I'm a doctor." "A Doctor?" "...well...the doctor..." "Doctor wh..."

Comment

... Today all missions are called off for a marathon of soap operas from Goa'uld worlds...

Comment

*sounds of scuffle/kissing/whispers*

"Oops."
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

"Walter...! What do mean by 'Oops'...?"

Comment

... If you're happy and you know it... you're not inhabited by a Goa'uld... If you're happy and you know it... you haven't had a whole lot of knowledge downloaded into your brain... If you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it... you probably gone a little bit wakko...

Comment

Working...
                                X