Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney's answering machine-

You have reached Rodney's answering machine. I am currently trying to save this miserable planet as no one else seems to have the brains to do it (except the incredibly hot Samantha Carter who is currently in a different galaxy).

If you are having trouble solving an incredibly easy math equation that seems to difficult for your puny brain then press 1

If you have a spare ZPM I can use then press 2 and I will get to you right away

If you are named John Sheppard and are wondering what I did with your football DVD's have gone then press 3 and I'll get back to you next year

If you're computer keeps crashing then press 4 and I will tell you where to stick it! (Stop bothering me with your petty computer problems!!!)

If you are wondering whether it is ok with me for you to date Samantha Carter then press 5 and start running in the opposite direction before I catch you!!

If you are currently being threatened by the Wraith then press 6 and I'll run in the opposite direction!!

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Sam: General, we have a problem.Well, you have a problem.

Hammond: Uh oh.

Sam: We seem to have a virus.

Hammond: That doesn't sound to bad.

Sam: Well...um...uuuh...it's only attracted to fat, bald people.Sir.

Hammond: So, what does that have to do with me Major?

Sam: Well..I..uh have a nice day sir.[runs to the mess hall to have some coffee]

Hammond: Honestly.
      "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Daniel: "Dude, wheres my ship?"

Comment

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
          what is that?
          ????????????

Huh???

Every single kid has grown up seeing Willy Wonka. Oh my...uh...they just made a remake with what's his face that girls seem to like but I find to be a little disgusting and everything....he was in Pirates of the Carribbean.

Oh dear...well, it's probably available to download somewhere from BitComet (though I don't do that seeing as the RIAA/MRAA are a bunch of nazis).
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Jack: That is ancient Egyptian dialect, I'll have it translated in no time.
            TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
            JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

Jack (to Sam): "Now, be honest, you're not really a blonde, are you?"

Sam: "Running diagnostics is for nerds!"

Jonas: "What inferiority complex?"

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                *faints also* What planet do you live on?!!!!
                i dont care!!!
                why would you offend me like that?
                so i didnt watch a fectory full with ugly orange green haired creatures with a stupid looking man in the middle!!!

and BTW i live on earth and live in israel!
                and you should live on mars so you wont be able to offend people!
                Last edited by Thor of The Asgard; 20 January 2006, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Free your body and soul
                  Unfold your powerful wings
                  Climb up the highest mountains
                  Kick your feet up in the air
                  You may now live forever
                  Or you may return to your prior existance
                  Unless you feel good where you are

Oma upon ascending someone and welcoming them to a higher plane of existance. (Oma has always liked word games)

(and I've always had a thing for very, very subtle jokes.)
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

i dont care!!!
                    why would you offend me like that?
                    so i didnt watch a fectory full with ugly orange green haired creatures with a stupid looking man in the middle!!!

and BTW i live on earth and live in israel!
                    and you should live on mars so you wont be able to offend people!
                    geez! chill out! I wasn't trying to offend you, it's just Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a very popular movie. It's like asking "Who's George Bush?"

sigpic

Comment

geez! chill out! I wasn't trying to offend you, it's just Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a very popular movie. It's like asking "Who's George Bush?"
                      well...i am sorry...i didnt understand that as a joke...i thought you can chyron were making fun of me...

Comment

well...i am sorry...i didnt understand that as a joke...i thought you can chyron were making fun of me...
                        Actually, if you've never seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original film based on the book - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), its not that we're making fun of you, but pitying you as it is absolutely a cult classic.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

wraith Queen: "Don't be fooled by the rocks that i got. i'm just, i'm just Wraithee from the block."

Rodney Mckay shows up in Ripple Effect and sees the room full of Carters
                          Rodney: "I'll be in my bunk."
                          Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                            Actually, if you've never seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original film based on the book - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), its not that we're making fun of you, but pitying you as it is absolutely a cult classic.
                            Or envying you cause its the worst movie ever

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
                              Rodney Mckay shows up in Ripple Effect and sees the room full of Carters
                              Rodney: "I'll be in my bunk."
                              He'd probably faint from Carter overdose

sigpic

Comment

Or envying you cause its the worst movie ever
                                All Hail Wonka! Hallowed is Wonka! Now repent unbeliever before I hurl cases and cases of red jawbreakers at you!

Comment

Working...
                                X