Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
    an ori in the "toilet seat" new class ship... singing carrie underwoods
    "jesus take the wheel" and then the doci walks in and calls him an unbeliever... an then kills him... lol...
    Thor I just had to respond. Maybe Jesus plans to take up tennis or ping pong as a pass time.
    Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
      Daniel: Vala? Sweetie pie? Where are you darling?

Vala is a sleep. Or contemplating her part of the project. I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
        Don't be too sure about that one. He's hung out with the Tau'ri for a little bit too long...

Gotta find me a nice Wraith woman to marry...settle down, have some half cast kids...
        Hey we are all supposed to be mutts. By the way, is that a young dragon eating a gould?

Comment

^ Grimm: Oh I'm sorry, you're right. We should all just forgive and forget.

PS Grimm is just another name for an agent --- like Bond - like instant

Comment

The SGC Automated PA System: Warning - Antimatter containment failure. Warp core breech in 5 minutes.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Jack: ... I can't think of a wisecrack in a situation like this. Teal'c, what have you got?

Comment

Teal'c: I sure wish I could have seen Montana!
                Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 06 April 2006, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Carter: Hammond, Darling! I simply can't go off world today, I'm getting my nails done! Perhaps tomorrow...

Comment

Daniel while cataloging Ancient Artifacts........

How much do you think I would get for this on ebay?
                    DANIEL: Oh, please! We have a difference of opinion on just about everything.
                    O'NEILL: Give me an example.
                    DANIEL: I don't know. Pick something. How about mythology?
                    O'NEILL: Rumors? Lies? Fairytales?
                    DANIEL: You see?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
                      Teal'c: I sure wish I could have seen Montana!
                      Note: If you were thinking of the line from The Hunt for Red October (not that I'm a movie/film buff or anything), the line would be...

Teal'c (with a russian accent): I would have liked to have seen Montana.
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Cam:
                        You know, I think I might retire off-world.

Tea'lc:
                        *raises eyebrow and cocks his head*
                        Colonel Mitchell, what planet would you retire to?

Cam:
                        Oh! Just off-world in general, you know;
                        It's just that, nearly every planet I've been to and read about in the misson logs, it's: sunshine, cloudless sky and no rain...ever!

Danny:
                        Hmm...funny that, isn't it
                        *changes topic*
                        Ohh look, some old ruins and they say................
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

McKay: Hey, Sam! Would you like to see my new pet butterfly?

Comment

bra'tac: i'm a little tea pot, short and stout...
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                              bra'tac: i'm a little tea pot, short and stout...
                              Good one.

It would be even creepier if he was singing a duet with Apophis.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                                Good one.

It would be even creepier if he was singing a duet with Apophis.
                                Teal'c & Apophis (to each other, while they're wearing overalls):
                                Where oh where are you tonight!
                                Why did you leave me here alone...
                                *I* searched the world over and thought I found true love,
                                You met another and :thbbbbbt: you were gone...

(What a shame none of you remember "Hee Haw", what a shame I don't have a life)

Comment

Working...
                                X