No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate: Walter...I have something that I need to say...
    Walter: Yes...go ahead...
    The Stargate: Walter, you complete me...
    Walter (gasping with emotion)
    The Stargate:
    ...but Walter I've found another...the commode in stall 5 of the men's room on level 24...
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Thor: We... I'm sorry. I've forgotten the rest of the lines on page forty-six... could we start this over?

Comment

You know that you're a gatehead when you're surfing around the internet and find a great quote from another series that applies...

Cameron (on seeing Sam): This isn't fair, Sam. A beautiful body like that, and I'm just thinking pure thoughts? Darn!

From Quantum Leap BTW

"The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Ishta: My sisters and I are ugly and subservient to men.

Comment

Hammond: Effective immediately, no SG team will travel to a planet where a Port-A-Potty has not first been sent.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
              Thor: No, Colonel Carter. I did not touch your bum. I slapped it and grouped it and felt it up really good. I must say that it was a much more fullfilling experience for me than I when I did the same to Rodney Mckay. Was it good for you?
              I guess that Thor would say this given AT's recent comment at a convention...

She also told the story of the day that Thor hit on her, during the filming of the Season Four premiere "Small Victories." During the filming of one scene with Carter and Thor on board the Asgard's mothership, the puppeteers raised up the small alien's hand and touched her "bum." Without thinking, she turned and smacked him in the head very hard!

Full Story: http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/conv...workersf.shtml

Comment

Cam: Hark! The wind doth speak!

Comment

What we Wish Jack would Say...

JACK: Hey, Mr. President? What would I have to do to get demoted down to, oh, say, Colonel?

PRESIDENT: Well Jack, you could always hit me. (laughs)

JACK: How hard?

PRESIDENT: (shrug) Black eye har-

POW!

Two weeks later...

JAG: Given your service record to date, General O'Neill, it is the opinion of this court that you should be reduced in rank to Colonel. It seems to be the place you'll cause the least trouble... Comparitively speaking.

JACK: YEEEEAAAAAHHH... Er, I mean, yes sir! (salutes) Sweet... I'm back!

CAMERON: Aw nuts... Am I off the team?

JACK: Now, who exactly said that SG-teams had to be composed of four members? (grin)

Comment

Mckay/Carter: I dont know

Comment

Shep: I've shaved my head.

Comment

Sam as she's leaving the SGC with an all-female assault team made up of Tau'ri women and women Jaffa warriors...

"Betty Crocker must die!"

Comment

Any guy on SG1: Hark! What light through yonder window breaks?

Comment

Teal'c breaking into song - "It's raining men.........."
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Mckay to Shep: "You ARE smarter than me!"

Comment

the stargate itself: i love you allll!

Comment

Working...
                                X