No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently in the jaffa culture, bald is beautiful!

(in black ops kit): 9 lives, cats eyes, abusing everyone of them and running wild, im back in black.

(in pvc bdu's) : Now I know why eddie murphy called that gig raw *winces*

humming the tune of "shoot to thrill - AC/DC" whilst picking off numerous ori troops
    Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Comment

-Inside Anubis's interrogation room-
      Anubis: I would kill you where you stand! But... oh no! The Simpsons are on!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Mckay: I was Wrong !
        Hallowed are the Ori !!!
        Follow the path of the Enlightment !
        Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Rodney McKay: Hey, guys, I'm mutating into a bug. Cool, huh?

John Sheppard: Math puzzles always made my head hurt. I prefer crosswords.

Elizabeth Weir: Don't interrupt me. I'm in the middle of Days of our Lives.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

John Sheppard (while wearing a tu-tu and carrying a ukeleili (sp?)): Ding dong, the witch is dead! The wicked witch, the mean old witch! Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Jack:.... all we need to do is just put enough power into it will reverse the gravitational pull around the sun therefore springing it back which will send us back home.

Carter: Can't we just blow it up?

Comment

Daniel Jackson: Go to Atlantis? Nuh-uh. They got Wraith over there; haven't you heard?
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Elizabeth: Rodney, now is not the time to be bothering me with some Ancient Wraith-killing weapon that could protect Atlantis for all eternity, Oprah's on.
                  Gone Fission
                  "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Rodney: I admit I'm not the smartest person in the world. After all, Hermiod is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than me. I concede my defeat to the Asgard Hermiod.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Rodney: You know how I said I was allergic to citrus? I... lied.

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
                        Rheed: "hey a-hole. get out of my body without having my permission in the first place. I'm gonna end you. but i'll be kind about it and put you in the matrix afterwards so you can torcher yourself and i'll have clean concience while you work out your own spiritual growth."
                        ah ok.....
                        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Sheppard: Where's the damn hair gel?

Comment

Ba'al: Ha, I just pwnd all ya'll a--!
                            Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
                            "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
                            "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
                            ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
                            McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
                            "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Rodney: I just learned how to make a ZPM without using my hands!

Sheppard: Awsome now we don't have to go running around looking for ZedPM's!

Comment

Carter: With all due repect, suck the left one sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X