You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron View Post
    ...you post regularly on Gateworld.net and have a SERIOUS issue with erytophobia.
    Then I'm erytophobic too!
    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

You're watching a scene of a plane being shot at in a movie, and think to yourself, "Why don't they just raise the shield!?!" Then realise.. "Ahh yess.. it doesn't have any shields.." lol

Juliaa
      Dogs are my favourite kind of people

Comment

Originally posted by Julia! View Post

You're watching a scene of a plane being shot at in a movie, and think to yourself, "Why don't they just raise the shield!?!" Then realise.. "Ahh yess.. it doesn't have any shields.." lol

Juliaa
        JULIA! Yay! You posted! Aren't you glad I made you to register?

YKYAGHW...

You force other gateheads to register here.
        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

YKYAGHW... You're flicking through the channels and everytime you go to another channel you chevron (Whatever channel it is) encoded!

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
            YKYAGHW... You're flicking through the channels and everytime you go to another channel you chevron (Whatever channel it is) encoded!
            i have satellite... that's a lot of chevrons
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              i have satellite... that's a lot of chevrons
              So do I. Fun. Chevron 529 encoded!

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                So do I. Fun. Chevron 529 encoded!
                Chevron 530 encoded! When I get home I'm going to have to flip through the channels, lol.

YKYAGHW...

Before school started, I was in the classroom, and the teacher had gotten a new stool, which just happens to spin. I had to jump on the stool the moment I saw it and start to spin, and I said "But spinning is so much cooler than not spinning!" I think I scared my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                  Chevron 530 encoded! When I get home I'm going to have to flip through the channels, lol.

YKYAGHW...

Before school started, I was in the classroom, and the teacher had gotten a new stool, which just happens to spin. I had to jump on the stool the moment I saw it and start to spin, and I said "But spinning is so much cooler than not spinning!" I think I scared my friend.
                  Chevron 531 encoded! No way! The is so cliché.

Comment

YKYAGHW...

...your sister buys a pet corn snake and decides to name her Jolinar.

my sister and her reptiles... lol

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                      YKYAGHW...

...your sister buys a pet corn snake and decides to name her Jolinar.

my sister and her reptiles... lol
                      Is she going to buy a male snake and name him Lantash?

Comment

Is she going to buy a male snake and name him Lantash?
                        I wouldn't put it past her!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

You start randomly drawing stargate earth symbols on fogged up windows

Yip started doing that last night at my omas house
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

You have the earth address cut into the side on your computer case.
                            There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                              I wouldn't put it past her!!
                              If she has any dolls big enough put one in the head. And the put clicker lights inside the eyes.

Comment

JULIA! Yay! You posted! Aren't you glad I made you to register?

YKYAGHW...

You force other gateheads to register here.
                                lol! I am glad I registered! Although this is only my second posting

But more will be comingg!

YKYAGHW...
                                Your technology/physics file is plastered with phrases such as "Technobabble" or "We are the Furlings". Or have "Stargate SG-1 Season 10, Tuesday Nights at 8pm, SkyOne" Written all over it! ( That was over in the UK a few months ago though when they were being released, but i still have it on my file! Feel Proud!
                                Dogs are my favourite kind of people

Comment

Working...
                                X