No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he was younger (he's now 6), I had my oldest son Liam"trained" to come running when I'd yell, "Liam, kree!"

Of course, he eventually started doing it to me.
    "I could have sworn that was an aspirin I took this morning...."
    -----

Comment

when u go a couple of days without anything Stargate related and get withdrawal so u sit and watch Stargate for a couple of days none stop.

you die your hair the color of your favorite charcter or shave your head.

When you get made you start yelling in gou'ld asgard or any other language on Stargate.
      It's a bird It's a plane NO it's a Flying Stargate!!

Comment

I'd love to make a post here, but I wouldn't know... I don't watch too much Stargate.
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
          I'd love to make a post here, but I wouldn't know... I don't watch too much Stargate.
          yeah, neither do I

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            When you have this conversation with your Dad, who is only just starting to get into Stargate:

(watching Divide & Conquer)

Dad: Are they the Goa'uld people?
            Me: No, they're Tok'ra.
            Dad: What's the difference?
            *my eyes light up at the prospect of having this discussion*
            Dad (realising what he's just let himself in for): Actually, never mind, it's not that important
            Me:

He opened a huge can of worms last night though, making the mistake of asking "Do Sam and Jack get together?"

I hate that, like once I was trying to teach my dad how to use a computer.... I said that you only need to click on a folder twice, and he asked how do you click on a folder?

In one ear and out the other...
            There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

When you see a diner called the 'Cheyenne Diner' while on vacation in NYC and start imagining the prospect of an SG-1 AU fanfic where everyone works in a diner. You waste a picture on this just to remember your moment of pathetic giddyness.

Last edited by Aurum; 26 July 2006, 05:41 PM.

Comment

When you are sitting in the middle of a lecture wondering if anyone would notice you were posting on gateworld instead of taking notes....

The tribunate of Tiberius Gracchus was in 133BC... back to work

Comment

You get internet access for the first time in two weeks and the first thing you do is sign on to Gateworld.

Comment

you learn to read ancient, and is currently teaching your self latin
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                      you learn to read ancient, and is currently teaching your self latin
                      what sources are you using? i wish to learn latin as well
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

You can't sleep, because you're too busy running Sg-1 scenario's in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                          You can't sleep, because you're too busy running Sg-1 scenario's in your head.
                          or b/c you're too busy posting on GW and reading ff
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

when you keep quoting Jack's Wizard of Oz lines

Comment

When you live in Gateshead
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

when you find out who your new geometry teacher is going to be for next year and you all of a sudden can't wait to go back to school...because he is the spitting image of Martouf

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                                hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Working...
                                X