No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been trying to convince my friends that the school is run by the Ori for the last year. Somhow i don't think they believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leach View Post
      I’ve been trying to convince my friends that the school is run by the Ori for the last year. Somhow i don't think they believe me.
      That wouldn't work for me though. Instead of being a teacher's pet, I'm the principal's pet. However, I'm convinced that the superintendent is a Goa'uld. lol
      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Leach View Post
        That's my school.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
          That's my school.
          You know you're a gate head When.......

You suggest that Ancient should be learnt at school

Comment

Originally posted by rhend12 View Post

My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rhend12 View Post

That's my first class tomorrow.

Comment

YKYAGHW your english professor says to imagine that an alien space craft just landed outside the building and the aliens themselves are returning to earth after millenia, and it's your duty to explain how the human race have evolved since the last time they were here.... and you respond to the prompt by asking questions to figure out which aliens they are...

"...can't be the Ancients, they're all knowing.... can't be the Goa'uld, they wouldn't bother with questions and go straight to proclaiming their godliness... that leaves the asgard.... but wait, there was never any evidence to refute the nox or furlings ever visited way back when... oh i hope it's the furlings!! i always wondered what they look like...."
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

During my summer job I taught Goa'uld to the other kids working. The only problem with that is now one of them keeps calling me a shol'va for some reason.
                  sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

lol... that's when you call him something even nastier
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      YKYAGHW your english professor says to imagine that an alien space craft just landed outside the building and the aliens themselves are returning to earth after millenia, and it's your duty to explain how the human race have evolved since the last time they were here.... and you respond to the prompt by asking questions to figure out which aliens they are...

"...can't be the Ancients, they're all knowing.... can't be the Goa'uld, they wouldn't bother with questions and go straight to proclaiming their godliness... that leaves the asgard.... but wait, there was never any evidence to refute the nox or furlings ever visited way back when... oh i hope it's the furlings!! i always wondered what they look like...."

YKYAGHW...

In world geography, you're going over the different forms of government, and your teacher divides your class up into groups, and the teacher gave my group an autocracy. We had to show a little skit to the class. My group made me the autocrat, and I said "Oh, I'm the Napoleonic power monger? Cool!" And I was so tempted to act like Vala did in The Powers That Be, but I didn't.
                      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

when.. you go shopping for a new car, you ask where you find a puddle jumper

Bow Down To My Army Of Evil Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by jmay47 View Post
                          And Nice sig. Lots of

Comment

YKYAGHW...

Your friends have green Jello at lunch, and you ask if it's radioactive. I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out! They thought I was crazy when I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmay47 View Post

Let me know if you find one. I'd love to go to work in one of those... with Lorne as a pilot.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Guys, today's the feastday of Jonas! It's St Jonas today..
                                http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
                                sigpic
                                My fics at my site
                                Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X