No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol! of course!! after all high school teens need to watch more educational shows
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

My class is Development of Civilization, and so one of the FIRST topics is Ancient Egypt and it's development I'm lovin this!! (I'm a huge history buff anyway!)

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

YKYAGHW... you're eating chicken and you ask. "Is this lemon chicken?" Just to be like Mckay.

I didn't like that one much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          YKYAGHW you're knowledge of ancient mythos, lore, and culture is greater than your history professor's
          YKYAGHW Your knowledge of Zero-point energy, Physics, and Wormholes rivals that of your Science teacher.

Comment

YKYAGHW you wonder who leaked information about the stargate to Marvel Comics.

(see The Uncanny X-Men #105-108)
            Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

YKYAGHW you spend over three hours trying to explain to your physics-genius brother that the phrase Entropic Cascade Failure actually makes sense

...and when you come to the awful conclusion that he was right, you keep arguing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                YKYAGHW you spend over three hours trying to explain to your physics-genius brother that the phrase Entropic Cascade Failure actually makes sense
                These fake definitions should sound scientific enough:
                • Entropic Cascade Failure: The state of an Entropic Cascade after ceasing to be stable. During Entropic Cascade Failure, the most recently added of the conflicting Entropic units will begin to separate from the Entropic Cascade, causing it to enter a state of quantum flux.
                • Entropic Cascade: The force that binds Entropic units together. An Entropic Cascade can not contain more than one Entropic unit with the same point of origin without becoming instable.
                Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

here's another one:
                  Laws of the universe state that the same matter cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Entropy is excellerated when an alternate version of the same matter is brought into close proximity. This does not include copies, replicas, and clones, because these such items are made from different moecular matter despite being the same object. Bringing the the same molecular matter within proximity will severely deteriote both matters at an accelerated rate. The "original," which is metaphysically tied to that point in both time and space, will have a slightly more stable molecular bond, whereas the "alternate" will experience molecular degeneration at an alarmingly increased speed. As the entropy of the same-matter objects increases, the matter will attepmt to bond unto itself. When this process fails, it is known as Entropic Cascade Failure.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat View Post
                    These fake definitions should sound scientific enough:
                    • Entropic Cascade Failure: The state of an Entropic Cascade after ceasing to be stable. During Entropic Cascade Failure, the most recently added of the conflicting Entropic units will begin to separate from the Entropic Cascade, causing it to enter a state of quantum flux.
                    • Entropic Cascade: The force that binds Entropic units together. An Entropic Cascade can not contain more than one Entropic unit with the same point of origin without becoming instable.
                    Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    here's another one:
                    Laws of the universe state that the same matter cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Entropy is excellerated when an alternate version of the same matter is brought into close proximity. This does not include copies, replicas, and clones, because these such items are made from different moecular matter despite being the same object. Bringing the the same molecular matter within proximity will severely deteriote both matters at an accelerated rate. The "original," which is metaphysically tied to that point in both time and space, will have a slightly more stable molecular bond, whereas the "alternate" will experience molecular degeneration at an alarmingly increased speed. As the entropy of the same-matter objects increases, the matter will attepmt to bond unto itself. When this process fails, it is known as Entropic Cascade Failure.

*Scratches head* What? *Falls over*

Comment

that first line in mine is actually a time cop referance.... not bad for off the top on my head in 60 seconds
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                        YKYAGHW... you're eating chicken and you ask. "Is this lemon chicken?" Just to be like Mckay.
                        .......my mom makes orange/lemon chicken.

Rather good stuff.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You end up with the most hated substitute teacher in the school as your P.E. teacher, you tell your friend, "I'm going crazy, and I'm taking you with me!"
                          "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

YKYAGHW you can use an old post on here that you wrote, for a critical thinking assignment.... the assignment was to find an arguement and break it down into Premises and Conclusion.... i used my first paragraph from this post

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=20

re-written for grammars sake, of course, and my assignment includes a screen cap so my professor knows where it's from
                            sigpic

Comment

...you actually feel quite distraught while dreaming that you logged on to gateworld.net and saw that three different people gave you RED.

(last night)
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

YKYAGHW, instead of counting sheep. You count chevrons.

Comment

Working...
                                X