X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Another gem....

IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?????

That's a great one. As great as the episode it's in. Also...

Teal'c: Did I not tell you that your plan would be unsuccessfull O'neill.

Comment

JACKSON: 'Sphere' -- planet. 'Label' -- name.
      O'NEILL: Following -- still -- you -- not!

Comment

Oh, gosh...so hard to choose!

O'Neill: Lose it, it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, to lose possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal...WACKO!

Teal'c: Undomesticated equines could not keep me away.
        O'Neill: They're called horses, Teal'c

O'Neill: Carter, didn't I order you to get a life!

Carter: Leave me alone, Urgo, I have work to do. Why don't you go eat pie with Colonel O'Neill?

Carter: Um...sir?
        O'Neill: It's my sidearm, I swear.

Sheppard: What the heck are you doing?!
        Teyla: Trying to get my hand free.
        Sheppard: It sure doesn't feel like that!

O'Neill: I ask you...what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?

Crewman: Wow. She's...
        O'Neill: A whole lot smarter than we are.

I'll think of more later!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard

Crewman: Wow. She's...
          O'Neill: A whole lot smarter than we are.

I belive the Crewman was Kawaski.
          Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
          "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
          "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
          ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
          McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
          "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Hey, Use 2 of those things (refering to C4)
            Airman: Sir?
            Jack: Its a Blast Door! (Using fingers to make quotation marks)
            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Daniel: "But was able to provide a description of three individuals:

Big, tattooed, chain-mail pants."

Mitchell:"So it's either our Jaffa or KISS is back on tour"

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                Daniel: "But was able to provide a description of three individuals:

Big, tattooed, chain-mail pants."

Mitchell:"So it's either our Jaffa or KISS is back on tour"

Darn I missed that one. Of course, It would be funny to see KISS as KISS walk through the wormhole when everyone is expecting dignitaries from another planet. I've always thought that it'd be funny to see deleted scenes like that (scenes that are produced and staged strickly for their humor with the intention of putting them on an 'outtake' reel)
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                  What the hell is a "Gaggle of Bad guys"?

I think Jack said this in: It's good to be king.
                  <lets get outta here before a gaggle of bad guys come waltzing...>
                  there was something about a "gaggle of bad guys" and also ".......and his band of merry bad guys"

there so many ULTIMATE quotes I can't type them quick enough!

- urgo: I want to eat pie; O'niell:who doesn't
                  - o'neill: imputence. serioulsy I don't know the mean of the word!
                  - daniel: "so we have to talk the giant aliens"
                  - in the middle of my back swing
                  - that seen from deadman switch where jack/daniel figure out the password of the door
                  - carter: inertial dampners; O'neill: cool and check!
                  - doh!
                  - he's bald and wears a short sleeve t-shirt and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer
                  - the scene in double jepordy where o'neill fights his AI counterpart
                  - in the sig, from point of view
                  It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

O'Neill: "O'Neill! 2 Ls!"(O'Neill holds up 3 fingers) - '2001'
                    OR a similar quote from 'Secrets'
                    O'Neill: "Lets get one thing straight. It's O'Neill with 2 Ls. There's another Colonel O'Neil. He has no sense of humor." Obviously refering to Kurt Russel's version of the character.

O'Neill: "Siler."
                    Siler: "Sir."
                    O'Neill: "I'd better be in your will after this."
                    Siler: "Already are, sir."
                    O'Neill: "Okay, that's...weird." - 'Reckoning 2'

O'Neill: "Doh" - 'Window of Opportunity', 'Frozen', etc.

Carter: "We did it!"
                    Thor: "It was your dumb idea." - 'Small Victories'

O'Neill: "Well spank me rosey" - 'Full Circle'

O'Neill: "Oh sh..." - 'Mobeus 2'

(Carter speaking technically and O'Neill looking confused)
                    O'Neill: "Carter?!"
                    Carter: "Sir, if we..."
                    O'Neill: "Are you about to tell me you can make the invisible guy..."
                    Carter: "Yes, sir"
                    O'Neill: "That's all I need" - 'Allegiance'

Mayborne: "Hi Jack"
                    O'Neill: "You rat *******!"
                    Mayborne: "Hey now Jack. Take it easy!"
                    O'Neill: "I'm so gonna kick your ass!" - '48 Hours'

Forgive me if I've repeated any.
                    Last edited by khd; 31 August 2005, 09:11 AM.
                    O'Neill: They didn't go for it.
                    Carter: They didn't approve the mission?
                    O'Neill: Oh, no they did that. Once they knew the stakes and the whole fate of the universe stuff. Both the President and Hammond realized we had no choice. He sends good luck, godspeed, all those things he says when he thinks we're gonna die.
                    Carter: So what didn't they go for?
                    O'Neill: The name I suggested.
                    Carter: For the ship?
                    O'Neill: Yeah.
                    Carter: Yeah. Sir, we can't call it the 'Enterprise'.
                    O'Neill: Why Not?!
                    -Unnatural Selection

Comment

To think that this entire thread got started because some writter had Hermoid say 'Crap Indeed' on one of earlier Atlantis eps this season.
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

McKayuseing his little scanner thingy) Over there, I have a small....
                        FORD: You have a small what? McKay, you have a small what? (Laughs)
                        Get YOUR P90 Here!
                        Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Comment

Most of you got may favs, but here are a couple I didn't see:

Teal'C: "I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are formidable warriors."

McKay: "He is the Kirk."

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

all spectacular quotes. how about this one

teal'c "you are not the only one who must endure some discomfor O'neill."

flash to a loop back door opens on teal'c

SF "im sorry, sir"

teal'c "you have said that on many occasions. next time I might not be so forgiving."

Comment

Originally posted by Lieut-Col. P@rick Durden
                              all spectacular quotes. how about this one

teal'c "you are not the only one who must endure some discomfor O'neill."

flash to a loop back door opens on teal'c

SF "im sorry, sir"

teal'c "you have said that on many occasions. next time I might not be so forgiving."
                              This Friday BABY! It made it to the marathon!

Comment

I will have to stick to my previous post in this thread.

If we are talking about ULTIMATE quote, I will have to simply say:

INDEED!

If you are looking for funny quotes, you'll find a lot in Funny Moments to Remember
                                Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                                (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Working...
                                X