Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: Imputance, I dont know the meaning of the word.....seriously Imputance what does it mean?

AND

Ba'al: Imputance
    Jack: No Tuna

Maybe not the Ultimate quotes of the whole series but definity the best Imputance quotes. However, I think there may be one one imputance quote Im missing ........... "I got nothin"
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

It certainly has to be Hermoid on the daedalus, therefore I agree with chyron and "Yes, crap indeed".

Comment

Space monkey!

Comment

Short but sweet.

Indeed!
          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by Dazmeister
            It certainly has to be Hermoid on the daedalus, therefore I agree with chyron and "Yes, crap indeed".
            I was thinking about getting some software that would allow me to scan video from a videotape and edit it together. Namely the new credits followed immediately by the 'Crap indeed' scene.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

"If you immediatly know the Candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked long ago" something to that arangment.. the most over used phrase instargate besides "Cheveron 1 encoded, cheveron 2 encoded, cheveron 3 encoded, cheveron 4, encoded, cheveron 5 encoded, cheveron 6 encoded, cheveron seven locked." dont think he said the whole thing lol prolly just a tape recording.

Also.. a good one. Alternate Jack leads alternate SG1 with Kalwaski and others through chulak, they get quiet a ball is thrown at them.
              Jack; " ah SHHII"
              flashing light, knocked out.

oh how bout..
              Mckay "thats not the first thing we tried"
              Sheppard " I shot him"
              Wier You shot him?
              Sheppard "it was in the leg"
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                Mckay "thats not the first thing we tried"
                Sheppard " I shot him"
                Wier You shot him?
                Sheppard "it was in the leg"
                I thought that one was cool! espesially Sheppard face eypresion as he said that!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Heres some more:

COTG
                  O'Neill: Hey, come on!

Teal'c: I have nowhere to go.

O'Neill: For this you can stay at my place. Let's go!

The Enemy Within

HAMMOND: Gentlemen, these planets designated P3575 and P3A577 have been submitted by Captain Carter's team as possible destinations for your next mission. SG units 1 and 2 will operate concurrently.

Jack turns to Kawalsky.

O'NEILL: You know, I'm kind of partial to P3575 if you don't mind taking P3A577.

KAWALSKY: No I'll take 577.

O'NEILL: I'm not married to it.

KAWALSKY: No, no it's…

O'NEILL: I want to be fair about it. How about we flip for it?

HAMMOND: How about you go where I tell you. As far as I'm concerned…
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

well.. if this counts I've always been rather fond of the King Tut line from StarGate.

Other than that Hammond's: "Colonel, the United States is not in the business of interferring in other people's affairs."

Then again there was Baal and Jack... Sometime around Reckoning, I think.
                    "You can't be serious."
                    "I can, but I choose not to be most of the time." or something similar..
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Mitchell: See, this is good, isn't it? Being part of a team again? Working together to unravel some cool Ancient mystery? Right, so we're not working together. But any minute now I bet Dr Jackson discovers some key piece of information that sets us off on a great adventure.(alvon part 1)

alvon part 2

Vala:I was trying to politely explain what was going on and then his wife started screaming and accusing me of being, at which pointed I suggested she might want to think about procreation... with herself.

Comment

Hallowed are the Orii
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by BackStageJim
                          Short but sweet.

Indeed!
                          I have to go with that too!
                          Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                          (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Teal'c - "In my culture I would be well within my rights to dismember you"

'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by BackStageJim
                              Short but sweet.

Indeed!
                              "Ya think?"
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

" It's my sidearm I swear! "

Comment

Working...
                                X