Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doci: Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers! The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

yasureyabetcha
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

A little lengthy, but worth it..... from Lost City 2:

Anubis: I am Anubis.
        Hayes: You've got to be kidding.
        Anubis:You are the leader of this world.
        Hayes: Henry Hayes, President of the United States of America, one nation among many.
        Anubis: No more. Bow before your god.
        Hayes: I don't think so! However I am willing to discuss your surrender.
        Anubis: If you possessed weapons matching mine, you would have used them.
        Hayes: Don't let the suit fool you, fella. We're gonna fight you.
        Anubis: You bring destruction upon yourselves.
        Hayes: Never gonna happen.

(after Anubis disappears, looking at those around him......)
        Hayes: Too much?

William Devane did it so beautifully......bravado done well with just enough tongue-in-cheek.

Comment

It was class
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
            "I'm telling you, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm going to lose it. Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. Wacko!"
            It has to be this and every line in this eposide.Funniest eposide of sg1 ever.
            Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
            Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
            - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
            - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Carter: "I can fix that!"

Comment

"Don't talk to me about screwed!"
                –Maj. John Sheppard, "Thirty Eight Minutes"

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Jack: "Carter, I can see my HOUSE!" (Fail Safe)

"Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!!!"

Comment

I got 3.
                    1. My sig
                    2. You do not understand the amount of pain you will sufferfor this impudence.
                    3. Yes! Sokar will come. I say let him come!!!

Is Apophis the Man or what?
                    Last edited by Kelt'ar; 15 August 2005, 01:03 PM.
                    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Urgo: "Who is Mary Steenbergen?"

"Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!!!"

Comment

1. Baal: The mind is begining to fail...It is time again for the sarcophagus. Remember, it will be much worse next time.

2. Anubis ( to Jonas): You will suffer gravely

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          HAMMOND: How about you go where I tell you. As far as I'm concerned…
                          Yep, always loved it when Hammond yanked on the reins!

Comment

Heru'ur: (To O'neill). You dare Challenge me?
                            O'neill: Thinking about it (throws his knife through the son of Ra's hand)
                            Heru'ur: You will pay for this Insolence!(rings away)

Comment

Hammon: So where is the eye of Ra?
                              O'neill: He doesn't know.
                              Sam: HE DOESN"T KNOW?
                              Oneill: I KNOW! Frankly I think this whole ascension thing it a little bit overrated.

Comment

One moment I am fond of.

Tealc: Kel'nok Tealc
                                Alternate reality Teal'c: Kel'shak?
                                Teal'c: Renounce Apophis and join us in ridding this world of the goa'uld.
                                AT Teal'c: Sholva...Sholva!
                                (Teal'c shoots AT Tealc With his staff)
                                Last edited by Kelt'ar; 18 August 2005, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X