List of Sam/Jack AU Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    Thanks, I've added it to the list of alternate realities (T-Z) since that's where all the pre-series fics also fall under.
    Great! I personally love pre-series fics (for some reason it offers all the near-infinite possibilities of can happen) so much so that I decided to work on one right now.

These stories from the wonderful lists are truly inspiring.
    Last edited by Ikorni; 23 November 2012, 04:12 AM.
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

A just posted fic by Rachel500, Theoretically Possible involves interaction by our with an alt

You'll have to read it to judge how alt it is.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        A just posted fic by Rachel500, Theoretically Possible involves interaction by our with an alt

You'll have to read it to judge how alt it is.
        Thanks, I've added it to the AR (T-Z) list!
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Nineveh by Aenigmatic
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8747932/1/Nineveh
          The mission: to prevent the Stargate from ever becoming operational. The target: Samantha Carter, USAF. Jack O'Neill finds out that there is more than meets the eye in an assignment that would change his life. An AU story, set pre-series
          WIP
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            Nineveh by Aenigmatic
            The mission: to prevent the Stargate from ever becoming operational. The target: Samantha Carter, USAF. Jack O'Neill finds out that there is more than meets the eye in an assignment that would change his life. An AU story, set pre-series
            WIP
            Added it to the AR (M-S) list! Thank you.

I also noticed something had gone wrong when I split up the lists, meaning the M-N entries were suddenly gone but I've replaced them.
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Nineveh by Aenigmatic
              WIP
              Just wanted to say 'thank you' for linking this story. I don't read FF so probably I wouldn't come across it on my own. It appears to be very well-written, the premise is interesting and I'm definitely hooked.
              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
              sigpic
              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                Just wanted to say 'thank you' for linking this story. I don't read FF so probably I wouldn't come across it on my own. It appears to be very well-written, the premise is interesting and I'm definitely hooked.
                Apparently, Aenigmatic is Ikorni from here!
                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Thanks for the jacket by roque872002

Pre Children of the Gods. A/U. Does Jonas really have to be such an ass? Yes. Yes he does.
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8783762/...for-the-jacket
                  WIP
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thank you, I've added it to the list!
                    On FFnet or AO3

Comment

T-minus 45 minutes
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Added a short Christmas fic set in an AU.

Star Gates Crossing by hilandncr: Can two people running from their past find peace, belonging and true love in a small town at Christmas time? When Sam Carter's car breaks down just outside a small Minnesota town full of crazy but loveable characters her unexpected holiday detour introduces her to Jack O'Neill, a man who is sorely in need of some Christmas cheer.
                        On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Just a small note in case I get into trouble with the mods here. My story 'Nineveh' is complete, but the rating has changed, so a direct link to my profile is necessary now.
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                            Just a small note in case I get into trouble with the mods here. My story 'Nineveh' is complete, but the rating has changed, so a direct link to my profile is necessary now.
                            Thanks for the heads-up, I've changed it and also removed the "WIP" note as I see it's been completed (congrats!)!
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              Thanks for the heads-up, I've changed it and also removed the "WIP" note as I see it's been completed (congrats!)!
                              Thanks. It's always great to finish a fic, especially if it's a long one!

I don't know if you want to add crack fics to your AU, but there's a Pirate story by Surreallis.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

You might want to consider adding this one to the ATL list...I *think* that's the best spot for it. It's based on James Swallow's SG-1 novel "Relativity" which, if anyone has read it, involves a Jack O'Neill from the future who returns to the present day to reset the timeline. "Out of Time" is the story of that other timeline and why Jack was willing to risk everything to change his own future....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4210064/1/Out-of-Time

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X