List of Sam/Jack AU Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    I loved that dark fic actually, and not a problem, I could always rec the fic there.
    I, for one, think it fits perfectly here. After all, given the fic's plot, there's no way it could have happened on our reality, it's too canon-divergent.

Also, such level of darkness is very appealing to me.

Anyway, fems, I tried but I couldn't stay away, lol. Here's the next batch to add, if you don't mind:

Alternate Timeline (I think. It's about timeloop after all, but if you think it fits elsewhere better, I'm happy. Alt Reality perhaps?):

Naked by Ruth M. King
    Sam and Jack get caught in a different type of timeloop

Naked: The Sequel by Ruth M King
    a sequel dealing with the Sam and Jack of the alternate timeline.

Variations by Annerb
    Various Jacks reflect on their lives. Moebius addition.

Alternate Reality:

Go and catch a falling star by Doc
    In a nutshell: Why it's not a good idea to go and throw knives at Goa'uld system lords. Or: What goes around, comes around. Not.

Divergence by Annerb
    SG-1 never came up with ‘plan C.’ They couldn’t save Earth. Fail Safe AU

Outside the Lines by Annerb
    How far would you go to make your world right again? Chain Reaction AU

Tiny Little Fractures by Annerb
    Jack had always wondered what might happen if they were both weak at the same exact moment. Now he knew. Grace AU

No air by Annerb
    Their miraculous save comes a few moments too late. Descent AU

Just another day at the SGC by Annerb
    Bonus scene for String Theory.

The lies you feed yourself & Falloutby Annerb
    They simply aren’t part of each other’s worlds anymore. They haven’t been for years. Jack and Sam three years after they leave the SGC.

The short straw by Annerb
    Carter pulls the short straw. Things only get worse from there. ‘Shades of Grey’ AU.

Seasons by Annerb
    Four very different sets of Jack and Sam that escape to alternative realities.

The Raggedy Edge by Annerb
    During a rescue mission gone awry, Sam and Jack end up stranded in another galaxy where they find themselves passengers on a ship called Serenity. crossover with Firefly.

Convergence by Annerb
    Jack O’Neill is a man waiting to die, and she’s the only one brave enough not to look away. Rated M, so no direct link.

Linger by Annerb
    sequel to Convergence

Falling back to Earth by Annerb
    Jack gets the call from the SGC. He should have been cynical enough to know it was all too good to last. Sequel to ‘Convergence’ and ‘Linger’. ‘Children of the Gods’ AU.

We build then we break... by Annerb
    Sam’s last mission on SG-1, and the life that follows.

LOL, yes, I've raided Annerb's archive.

Xanadu by dietcokechic
    SG-1 find themselves captured on a planet and forced into a most unusual situation.

After the dream by Ruth M King
    This is my attempt to re-write the SG movie with one important addition...Sam gets sent on that first mission.

Shifting Lives by Ruth M King
    The one where Jack isn't in the militay, Daniel is part of the program, has Teal'c and Janet in it.

Crossover by Ruth M King
    sequel to Shifting Lives

Lay on this Earth beside me by Ruth M King
    Based on the events in 2010, what might have happened if Sam hadn't managed to send the note through the Stargate.

The Odyssey by Carhop
    Members of SG-1 end up sold into slavery in another galaxy in another Stargate system. Rated NC-17, so no direct link

The Embassy by Carhop
    Earth sets up an embassy on a neutral world, alongside those of many other worlds. After Jack's knee finally gives out, the President reworks SG-1 and assigns them to work out of the embassy.

Alternate lives intrude by Carhop
    Sam undertakes a mission to an alternate universe for the NID and meets Jack's alternate. What happens there causes her to want to leave the SGC. Rated NC-17, so no direct link

2001 by Sally Reeve
    What would have happened if Sam had survived the Aschen attack and accompanied Jack's note back into the past…?

Counterbalance by Sally Reeve
    An emergency brings the cloned Jack O'Neill back to the SGC.

Future Imperfect by Sally Reeve
    Carter and O'Neill deal with the consequences of doing the right thing.

A Twist in fate by Michelle Birkby
    THIS JUST SHOWS HOW ONE LINE IN AN EPISODE REVEALS WHOLE NEW WORLDS OF POSSIBILITES,IF ONLY ONE THING HAD BEEN DIFFERENT. ANOTHER Shades of Grey AU STORY

Daniel's wife series by Michelle Birkby
    There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
    sigpic
    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I'll let you guys decide how to catagorize these

Row, Row, Row Your Boat - Life is but a dream (AU fic set in the Deadliest Catch universe) http://archiveofourown.org/works/436574

Motley Crew
      http://archiveofourown.org/works/436584
      Summary- A sequel to Row, Row, Row Your Boat and kinda crossover with Deadliest Catch. My favorite motley crew is back for another adventure

Room for Today If you ignore Today, will Tomorrow even come?
      http://archiveofourown.org/works/444947

One More Revelation - One little zig totally changes everything. But will it be too late for Sam?
      http://archiveofourown.org/works/443922

Mirror, Mirror Series One AU fic spawns three more as SG1's world changes. (might not be shippy enough for this list)
      http://archiveofourown.org/works/479697

Evolution
      A series that diverges from the known SG1 universe at the beginning with AU fic going through several seasons.
      http://archiveofourown.org/works/453735

Open Window What happened after it faded to black...Death Knell missing scene
      http://archiveofourown.org/works/461625
      Last edited by Skydiver; 26 April 2017, 06:01 PM.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Alternate Timeline
        2030 by 3rd.Apple: 24 years in the future and everything has gone wrong. Jackie's mission started out as a mission to save Earth, but now she is bound and determined to save those closest to her.
        Always by EridaniMoon: Just when Samantha Carter has happiness within her grasp, her life takes a devastating turn, changing her and everyone she knows, forever... Or is it?

Alternate Reality
        At the Cellular Level by alliesings: In the episode "Point of View," Daniel saw an alternate Sam who was still a Captain. She was waiting for Jack to come back from an *alternate* alternate reality, where there was at least one big difference.
        sigpic
        My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Alternative points of view by Rose Stetson (WIP, unlikely to be completed)
          The Stars series by CSIGurlie (WIP)
          Cauterized People by ALC Punk (rated M)
          Just add water by Casper F. Joke (I should also probably cross-ref this in the apocafic)
          Fratris Filii by aadarshinah
          Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          I haven't seen these ones on the list...I think...

Nature or Nurture by Tribal Matriarch
          If history was different for one of the team, how would it effect the present?

Changing Dreams by Tribal Matriarch
          What happened in Colorado Springs between the film and the series.

http://sg1-heliopolis.com/adult/viewuser.php?uid=1928
          Originally posted by Petra View Post
          I, for one, think it fits perfectly here. After all, given the fic's plot, there's no way it could have happened on our reality, it's too canon-divergent.

Also, such level of darkness is very appealing to me.

Anyway, fems, I tried but I couldn't stay away, lol. Here's the next batch to add, if you don't mind:

Alternate Timeline (I think. It's about timeloop after all, but if you think it fits elsewhere better, I'm happy. Alt Reality perhaps?):

Naked by Ruth M. King
          Sam and Jack get caught in a different type of timeloop

Naked: The Sequel by Ruth M King
          a sequel dealing with the Sam and Jack of the alternate timeline.

Variations by Annerb
          Various Jacks reflect on their lives. Moebius addition.

Alternate Reality:

Go and catch a falling star by Doc
          In a nutshell: Why it's not a good idea to go and throw knives at Goa'uld system lords. Or: What goes around, comes around. Not.

Divergence by Annerb
          SG-1 never came up with ‘plan C.’ They couldn’t save Earth. Fail Safe AU

Outside the Lines by Annerb
          How far would you go to make your world right again? Chain Reaction AU

Tiny Little Fractures by Annerb
          Jack had always wondered what might happen if they were both weak at the same exact moment. Now he knew. Grace AU

No air by Annerb
          Their miraculous save comes a few moments too late. Descent AU

Just another day at the SGC by Annerb
          Bonus scene for String Theory.

The lies you feed yourself & Falloutby Annerb
          They simply aren’t part of each other’s worlds anymore. They haven’t been for years. Jack and Sam three years after they leave the SGC.

The short straw by Annerb
          Carter pulls the short straw. Things only get worse from there. ‘Shades of Grey’ AU.

Seasons by Annerb
          Four very different sets of Jack and Sam that escape to alternative realities.

The Raggedy Edge by Annerb
          During a rescue mission gone awry, Sam and Jack end up stranded in another galaxy where they find themselves passengers on a ship called Serenity. crossover with Firefly.

Convergence by Annerb
          Jack O’Neill is a man waiting to die, and she’s the only one brave enough not to look away. Rated M, so no direct link.

Linger by Annerb
          sequel to Convergence

Falling back to Earth by Annerb
          Jack gets the call from the SGC. He should have been cynical enough to know it was all too good to last. Sequel to ‘Convergence’ and ‘Linger’. ‘Children of the Gods’ AU.

We build then we break... by Annerb
          Sam’s last mission on SG-1, and the life that follows.

LOL, yes, I've raided Annerb's archive.

Xanadu by dietcokechic
          SG-1 find themselves captured on a planet and forced into a most unusual situation.

After the dream by Ruth M King
          This is my attempt to re-write the SG movie with one important addition...Sam gets sent on that first mission.

Shifting Lives by Ruth M King
          The one where Jack isn't in the militay, Daniel is part of the program, has Teal'c and Janet in it.

Crossover by Ruth M King
          sequel to Shifting Lives

Lay on this Earth beside me by Ruth M King
          Based on the events in 2010, what might have happened if Sam hadn't managed to send the note through the Stargate.

The Odyssey by Carhop
          Members of SG-1 end up sold into slavery in another galaxy in another Stargate system. Rated NC-17, so no direct link

The Embassy by Carhop
          Earth sets up an embassy on a neutral world, alongside those of many other worlds. After Jack's knee finally gives out, the President reworks SG-1 and assigns them to work out of the embassy.

Alternate lives intrude by Carhop
          Sam undertakes a mission to an alternate universe for the NID and meets Jack's alternate. What happens there causes her to want to leave the SGC. Rated NC-17, so no direct link

2001 by Sally Reeve
          What would have happened if Sam had survived the Aschen attack and accompanied Jack's note back into the past…?

Counterbalance by Sally Reeve
          An emergency brings the cloned Jack O'Neill back to the SGC.

Future Imperfect by Sally Reeve
          Carter and O'Neill deal with the consequences of doing the right thing.

A Twist in fate by Michelle Birkby
          THIS JUST SHOWS HOW ONE LINE IN AN EPISODE REVEALS WHOLE NEW WORLDS OF POSSIBILITES,IF ONLY ONE THING HAD BEEN DIFFERENT. ANOTHER Shades of Grey AU STORY

Daniel's wife series by Michelle Birkby
          Okay, I've added all of these under the suggested categories with the exception of Lay on This Earth Beside Me , which I've placed under Alternate Timelines simply because it deals with 2010 and even though it's an alternate reality from the episode I find it easier to categorize all fics dealing with timeline episodes under AT. I wasn't sure about Naked: The Sequel since it deals with an alternate reality of the altered timeline (from its prequel), so I've added those two together under one entry under alternate timelines.

Had too many characters in the first half of alternate reality fics so I've changed it from A-Q to A-L and changed the second part into M-Z, for now.

I'll get to your posts later, Skydiver & A Karswyll. Dinner first.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            Had too many characters in the first half of alternate reality fics so I've changed it from A-Q to A-L and changed the second part into M-Z, for now.
            Maybe you should split the list into 2? One would deal with fics set in AU or with AU characters, the other with fics dealing with AU endings of the episodes/alternative endings of the series but starting in our reality?

Just a thought.
            There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
            sigpic
            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Okay, that was a very long dinner, obviously

I've added the fics Skydiver and A Karswyll mentioned, with the exception of the Mirror, Mirror series since it was indicated it wasn't very shippy. Might fit better in the team thread, then?

For the Evolution Series I've made one entry, with links to all parts at the end (and changed the separate 6 entries for the Eden Series in a similar manner too).

Originally posted by Petra View Post
              Maybe you should split the list into 2? One would deal with fics set in AU or with AU characters, the other with fics dealing with AU endings of the episodes/alternative endings of the series but starting in our reality?

Just a thought.
              Yeah, that might work but while most people try to be very helpful with mentioning the categories not everyone does so and it would probably be more work for me. Plus, I don't want to encourage people to post divergence fics and preferably just stick to those interacting with an alternate reality, people from an alternate reality or clearly start out in an alternate reality... although I'm sure some will fall through the cracks and sometimes it's difficult to make the distinction too (for example, I haven't added some of my own fics that have been labeled AR by some people but I see them more as divergence fics). There are simply too many divergence fics, they'd probably need their own forum rather than a post in a thread
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Mirror, mirror could probably be a team fic. Sam and Jack do spend a lot of time together, but it's platonic. The ending does leave it open to interpretation, so team might be better.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Different Beginnings by khalsey23 has been completed so I removed the 'WIP' note.
                  On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Pretending by VGWrighte
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7568278/1/Pretending
                    One event killed Jack O'Neill in one reality, his wife Samantha Carter in another. The widow/er meet up in a different reality. Maybe they should just pretend. "Ripple Effect" tag.

Comment

AU series by VGWrighte
                      Author page on ffnet: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/414398/VGWrighte
                      The Adventures of Nerdy Carter and First Sergeant O'Neill
                      -- I -- "Redecorating" - Chapter 5 of "Alternatives"
                      -- II -- The Feynman Lectures on Physics
                      -- III -- The Argument for Tau
                      -- IV -- Factual Errors and Omissions
                      -- V -- Major Cuteness
                      -- VI -- Underestimation
                      -- VII -- Feminine Wiles

Comment

Alternatives by VGWrighte
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5604200/1/Alternatives
                        Series of Jack and Sam one-shots taking place in alternate realities.

Almost Normal
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7067560/1/Almost-Normal
                        Alternate Reality based on Continuum, where Jack makes it back to Earth instead of Cam. Sam/Jack fluff story.

Comment

Thank you, LucyCat! I've added them all under AR, with the exception of Almost Normal since it's based on Continuum and to make things easier all fics dealing with Continuum, 2010, Moebius and Unending are placed there even if they are technically alternate realities from the episodes/movie. If it includes time travel and alternate timelines then they fall under AT.

I entered the AU series under The Adventures of Nerdy Carter and First Sergeant O'Neill and put all sequels under the same entry. It's in the third AR post, as the second was getting too long as well! Now I've got only one reserved spot left...
                          On FFnet or AO3

Comment

I think that this fic isn't on the list:

Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Telkena
                            An AU version of “Childern of the gods”

http://sg1-heliopolis.com/adult/viewuser.php?uid=1590
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Also posting it on the Season 1 list
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I've added it to the list of alternate realities (T-Z) since that's where all the pre-series fics also fall under.

I read this certain story a few months ago but stupidly forgot to save it. I'd be really happy if someone remembers this AU fic where Sam meets a drunken Jack - just after Charlie's death - before the Stargate movie, who I think lived down the hall from her in some apartment complex. I think they met in a bar or something, and Jack was too sloshed to remember.

Even after that, she had no idea that he's the Colonel who got sent through to Stargate until later. All I can remember from here is that she found his report so well-written and articulate, but couldn't link it to the drunk from all that time before.

Anyone?
                                Found it! Something Stupid" by webbieafan. (rated R)
                                Snatched this one from the rec list and placed it under the ARs (M-S)!
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X