No announcement yet.

List of Sam/Jack AU Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh! I keep deleting my own entries while I was searching for the links to each author's work.

The Aschen Confederation by A Karswyll (Rated M)

Yesterday's Life by Kedd
    Continuum Interrupted by remerkaba (rated M)

Transcendental Love by Kirsty841
    So it shall be by Denise
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      2010 revisited by Gen Varel (Rated M)

Same as it ever was by Sue Corkill (rated M)
      Had I not seen the sun by Squibalicious
      Thanks, I've updated the list and also included the sequel to Had I Not Seen the Sun, even though it's still a WIP (and probably unlikely to ever be finished).
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        Argh! I keep deleting my own entries while I was searching for the links to each author's work.

The Aschen Confederation by A Karswyll (Rated M)

Yesterday's Life by Kedd
        Continuum Interrupted by remerkaba (rated M)

Transcendental Love by Kirsty841
        So it shall be by Denise
        Thanks, I've added all these under ATs. The link for A Karswyll wasn't working (samandjack.net is extremely slow on my end since a couple of days) so I used the T-rated link on FFnet.
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

-Geeky Sam: "I can fix that" & "I can fix that too". M rated

-Through His Eyes" Series. M rated

-Girl With the Million Dollar Smile. M rated

-Ranger Jack. M rated

-Destiny. M rated

http://www.stargateforever.com/page3.html
          Last edited by XFchemist; 23 October 2012, 08:57 AM.
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            -Geeky Sam: "I can fix that" & "I can fix that too". M rated

-Through His Eyes" Series. M rated

-Girl With the Million Dollar Smile. M rated

-Ranger Jack. M rated

-Destiny. M rated

http://www.stargateforever.com/page3.html
            I have added them and a bunch of other fics by ziva and a few I came across on helio.
            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

And I've also added a banner for AU fics! The other categories will hopefully get one as well, if we all use our puppy dog eyes on A Karswyll!

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Do stories that put Jack and Sam in the roles of pirates (as in Pirates of the Caribbean) or as characters in the old west or as crew on a fishing boat in Alaska count as AU? Or would that be another subject?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Do stories that put Jack and Sam in the roles of pirates (as in Pirates of the Caribbean) or as characters in the old west or as crew on a fishing boat in Alaska count as AU? Or would that be another subject?
                  Those would definitely count as alternate universe, just like them being firefighters in The Changeling! If they're not working in the SGC setting (or has the gate/aliens somehow involved) and the whole Stargate doesn't play a role in the fic then it's set in a different environment and thus an alternate universe. They could even be in the military but working as astronauts, snipers, 'assassins' - if the SGC, Stargate and Goa'uld etc don't play a role then it's AU.
                  On FFnet or AO3

Comment

A Maneuvering Business by literatiwannabe
                    Visitors and Fish by by literatiwannabe
                    A Pirate‘s Life For Me by Cosmeticsquelch
                    A Piratical Battle to Win by Cosmeticsquelch
                    Marshall O‘Neill & Doc Carter and The Invaders by Vicky Ocean
                    Threadbare by Vicky Ocean
                    Prince‘s Bride by Denise
                    Cast Your Fate to the Wind by a.loquita
                    I‘ll Be Your Harvester of Love by a. loquita
                    Night Path by a.loquita

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      A Maneuvering Business by literatiwannabe
                      Visitors and Fish by by literatiwannabe
                      A Pirate‘s Life For Me by Cosmeticsquelch
                      A Piratical Battle to Win by Cosmeticsquelch
                      Marshall O‘Neill & Doc Carter and The Invaders by Vicky Ocean
                      Threadbare by Vicky Ocean
                      Prince‘s Bride by Denise
                      Cast Your Fate to the Wind by a.loquita
                      I‘ll Be Your Harvester of Love by a. loquita
                      Night Path by a.loquita
                      Thank you, I've placed them all under AU.
                      On FFnet or AO3

Comment

now these are stories i can enjoy. I love AR/AT stories.

Comment

Me too. There are some real AR/AT gems out there!
                          On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Different Beginnings*by*khalsey2 Pre series S/J AU Sam and Jack meet in Washington D.C in 1990. How does their lives change? WIP. M-rated
                            http://m.fanfiction.net/u/1899967/

Sequel is "Choices"
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Alternate Timeline fic
                              Time Box by Rachel500
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Different Beginnings*by*khalsey2 Pre series S/J AU Sam and Jack meet in Washington D.C in 1990. How does their lives change? WIP. M-rated
                                http://m.fanfiction.net/u/1899967/

Sequel is "Choices"
                                Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                                Alternate Timeline fic
                                Time Box by Rachel500
                                Thanks, I've added both!
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X