No announcement yet.

List of Sam/Jack AU Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Til we meet again" by Arla. M-rated. Sam and Jack meet for the first time in Washington. This story takes place just after the movie and before, during and after the events in Children of The Gods.
    http://sg1-heliopolis.com/archive/viewuser.php?uid=110
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      "Til we meet again" by Arla. M-rated. Sam and Jack meet for the first time in Washington. This story takes place just after the movie and before, during and after the events in Children of The Gods.
      http://sg1-heliopolis.com/archive/viewuser.php?uid=110
      Thank you, I've added it to the AR list. I also added a few of Gen Varel's AR fics and one AT fic.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Alternate Universe:

God bless Chloe Felger! by Seldear. Shermer High-verse.

Ignition by surrealis. Fireman!verse.

Alternate Reality;

Marital Law by HoldoutTrout
        After destroying Apophis's ships, SG-1 are unable to return home as planned. However, in order to keep the locals happy, Jack and Sam are forced into a marriage neither one is prepared for.

Minos does not rule the skies by nanda. Moebius fic.

The very last thing - by nanda. TBFTGOG fic.

Cut Strings - by seldear. POV fic.

A 1000 worlds - by seldear
        SG-1 find themselves. Lots of themselves!

Reflections by seldear
        When another Carter comes through the Stargate, Sam must come to grips with this other version of herself, and deal with her faults, her doubts, and her concerns before they wreck her standing in the SGC and her personal relationships.

28 Days by seldear (link's to the author's page. Fic rated Mature due to themes of sexual abuse, although there's nothing graphic).
        SG1 return from a mission that went horribly wrong and have to deal with the consequences. Everything has a price.
        This is a fairly dark story being set around Season Five, with none of the subsequent Seasons taking place quite the same.

Unguarded moment by seldear (warning: character death!)
        Captain Samantha Carter-Hanson fell down the stairs and broke her neck.

My scars healed by ziparumpazoo (part 2 rated Mature, link to part 1)
        Abandoned off-world, living is about more than just survival.

A tightly woven thread by ziparumpazoo (rated Mature, link to the author's page)
        sequel to above MSH

The one about the cow by ziparumpazoo
        sequel to above ATWT

The Standers Series by Offworlder
        An AU story about what if Jack had decided to fight back instead of retire when Earth accepted the Aschen over his protestations.

That long black cloud by anr
        The gunshot echoes. Gamekeeper AU.

Alternate Timeline:

Echoes by HoldoutTrout (rated Adult, but there's nothing graphic there, so no worries). Continuum fic.

Making the attempt - by Offworlder. Moebius fic. No happy ending.
        Last edited by Petra; 24 October 2012, 04:04 PM.
        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
        sigpic
        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

This is a series of fics by carhop, and which I'm just giving a link to the first story, though I could get the other links for you as well, if yu want.

It's a Small World by carhop
          SG1 returns to the SGC from a mission only to find floors and people are disappearing, but no one notices except the members of SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
            Alternate Universe:

God bless Chloe Felger! by Seldear. Shermer High-verse.

Ignition by surrealis. Fireman!verse.

Alternate Reality;

Marital Law by HoldoutTrout
            After destroying Apophis's ships, SG-1 are unable to return home as planned. However, in order to keep the locals happy, Jack and Sam are forced into a marriage neither one is prepared for.

Minos does not rule the skies by nanda. Moebius fic.

The very last thing - by nanda. TBFTGOG fic.

Cut Strings - by seldear. POV fic.

A 1000 worlds - by seldear
            SG-1 find themselves. Lots of themselves!

Reflections by seldear
            When another Carter comes through the Stargate, Sam must come to grips with this other version of herself, and deal with her faults, her doubts, and her concerns before they wreck her standing in the SGC and her personal relationships.

28 Days by seldear (link's to the author's page. Fic rated Mature due to themes of sexual abuse, although there's nothing graphic).
            SG1 return from a mission that went horribly wrong and have to deal with the consequences. Everything has a price.
            This is a fairly dark story being set around Season Five, with none of the subsequent Seasons taking place quite the same.

Unguarded moment by seldear (warning: character death!)
            Captain Samantha Carter-Hanson fell down the stairs and broke her neck.

My scars healed by ziparumpazoo (part 2 rated Mature, link to part 1)
            Abandoned off-world, living is about more than just survival.

A tightly woven thread by ziparumpazoo (rated Mature, link to the author's page)
            sequel to above MSH

The one about the cow by ziparumpazoo
            sequel to above ATWT

The Standers Series by Offworlder
            An AU story about what if Jack had decided to fight back instead of retire when Earth accepted the Aschen over his protestations.

That long black cloud by anr
            The gunshot echoes. Gamekeeper AU.

Alternate Timeline:

Echoes by HoldoutTrout (rated Adult, but there's nothing graphic there, so no worries). Continuum fic.

Making the attempt - by Offworlder. Moebius fic. No happy ending.
            Thank you for the detailed entry! I added them all under the suggested categories with the exception of Minos Does Not Rule the Skies, which I placed under alternate timeline just to keep the Moebius fics together. I know some would be considered alternate realities of the altered timeline but that distinction is too much hassle for me.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            This is a series of fics by carhop, and which I'm just giving a link to the first story, though I could get the other links for you as well, if yu want.

It's a Small World by carhop
            SG1 returns to the SGC from a mission only to find floors and people are disappearing, but no one notices except the members of SG1.
            Thanks! I've added all 6 fics separately under alternate reality.
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Tangled Trails by GenVarel. M-rated.
              In this reality, Sam and Jack meet ten years before the second mission to Abydos, so their relationship is a complicated one when they meet again at the SGC
              http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewuser.php?uid=706
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Tangled Trails by GenVarel. M-rated.
                In this reality, Sam and Jack meet ten years before the second mission to Abydos, so their relationship is a complicated one when they meet again at the SGC
                http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewuser.php?uid=706
                Thank you, but I already posted that one under Alternate Realities (where all pre-series fics are) yesterday. After your previous post I came across Gen Varel's fics and knowing she has some AR stories I added a bunch of them to the list as well.
                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Thank you for the detailed entry! I added them all under the suggested categories with the exception of Minos Does Not Rule the Skies, which I placed under alternate timeline just to keep the Moebius fics together. I know some would be considered alternate realities of the altered timeline but that distinction is too much hassle for me.
                  That's quite alright. are you ready for the next batch?

Alt Timelines:

Weightless and Maybe by anr.
                  Continuum fic.

And All Shall Be Well by daygloparker
                  Moebius fic. Rated R.

The Butterfly Tide by Kellifer
                  Moebius fic.
                  Stranded in the past, everything you do sets a tiny ripple in motion.

Alt Realities:

The Steps Series by Ruth M. King

Forever Autumn by ALC Punk!
                  Rated M for a sex scene in chapter 7; link's to chapter 1
                  She only thinks of him on the bad days. The days when everything she does is so utterly fruitless that things are set back by days. - Sam Carter wakes up in an alternate universe.

The Andromeda Series by Alli Snow

Biting the Bullet by ijemanja
                  Five times Jack O'Neill asked Samantha Carter out, and one time he didn't have to.

Legendary by Abby Eddey
                  Rated M for a sex scene in chapter 4. Link's to chapter 1. Also, despite listed pairings, it IS a S/J story.
                  It's just an ordinary day, until suddenly it isn't and somethings will never be the same.

Banshee by SGCbearcub
                  Everyone breaks, but some people, when pushed too far, push back.

I think that's it for now, I'll give others a chance . But if you need any help, I'm sure I'll be able to find a few more fics
                  Last edited by Petra; 25 October 2012, 11:28 AM.
                  sigpic
                  awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Thank you, I've added them all! The lists are certainly coming along nicely but I appreciate any and all help I can get!

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Thank you, but I already posted that one under Alternate Realities (where all pre-series fics are) yesterday. After your previous post I came across Gen Varel's fics and knowing she has some AR stories I added a bunch of them to the list as well.
                      Sorry,I didn't see you have already added it.
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thank you, I've added them all!
                        What about Legendary & Banshee? Do they not meet the criteria? I was sure they do...
                        sigpic
                        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Sorry,I didn't see you have already added it.
                          's Okay.

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                          What about Legendary & Banshee? Do they not meet the criteria? I was sure they do...
                          Oh, sorry! I had two tabs open, one for your post and one of the first page to update the list. I guess I was starting to update it before you had added those two fics and I didn't see it after posting my reply. They've been added now, though.
                          On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Not sure where it falls - here's my

Supposed Crime

and it's sequel Professional Boundaries

I would call it Alternate Reality, Sam's still in the military. An alternate timeline? That eventually merges with our own and changes our own timeline?

O.o Maybe someone who's read it recently can be more specific LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                              Not sure where it falls - here's my

Supposed Crime

and it's sequel Professional Boundaries

I would call it Alternate Reality, Sam's still in the military. An alternate timeline? That eventually merges with our own and changes our own timeline?

O.o Maybe someone who's read it recently can be more specific LOL.
                              It's fork in the road stuff, right? In that case I think it would fall under alternate reality...

Anyone else?
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Oh, sorry! I had two tabs open, one for your post and one of the first page to update the list. I guess I was starting to update it before you had added those two fics and I didn't see it after posting my reply. They've been added now, though.
                                No worries! I thought I messed up somehow, glad to know it's all fine.

It's fork in the road stuff, right? In that case I think it would fall under alternate reality...

Anyone else?
                                I, too, think it's Alternate Reality, author also marked it as such...

I'm posting the last 4 links and I'm DONE. Seriously.

ALT REALITY

Secrets and Shadows by Seldear
                                Secrets and shadows threaten to tear SG-1 apart, but they also have the potential to pull them together.

Ruse by k_pasa
                                Samantha Carter comes undone.

Weathervanes by kele varekai
                                Five snapshots from an alternate reality.

Until the end of the world by Ruth M. King
                                This is an AU where Sam and Jack don't know how they feel about each other. The revelations in Divide and Conquer never happened.
                                sigpic
                                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X