Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karin View Post
    Hi Chelle,
    I know the story you'r searching. It is "The Black Widow Curse by Wendy Gilliatt" and you find it on samandjack.net.
    http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/vi...y.php?sid=1579
    I hope the link is working.
    Have fun reading.
    Karin
    Yay!! That's the one. Thank you Karin - you're a gem!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by shire View Post
      hi everyone!
      if you could help me with a little something- i'd be grateful!
      i'v been looking for ages for this fanfic- sam is pregnant with jack's child (i don't remember how it happened exactly..) and she runs away. after a few weeks the gang find her and than jack takes her to his house to take care of her. i think she believes he doesn't want the child/doesn't love her, and he tries to convince her that he does...
      thanks you so much for your help!
      S&J forever
      There's a couple like that - I wish I had a better way to catalogue my fics - I have so many bookmarked but have no idea what they're abiut. I'll keep looking tho.

Welcome to all the newbies!!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        There's a couple like that - I wish I had a better way to catalogue my fics - I have so many bookmarked but have no idea what they're abiut. I'll keep looking tho.

I think it was set around season 4... maybe after beneath the surface?
        I actually didn't think there was any active stargate forum, and while searching for this story i found this one^^

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post

When it's found, I'll save it to my "baby/pregnancy fic" folder. As you say, there are several that fit the description. Without more info, though, it's sort of hard to pick the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            When it's found, I'll save it to my "baby/pregnancy fic" folder. As you say, there are several that fit the description. Without more info, though, it's sort of hard to pick the right one.
            as i said, i believe it's set around the middle of S4. i think Sam is sick because of the pregnancy...if i'll remember any more details i'll give it to you...

Comment

as i said, i believe it's set around the middle of S4. i think Sam is sick because of the pregnancy...if i'll remember any more details i'll give it to you...
              I just looked through my file of baby fics, but none of the titles rang any bells. I also have a filed titled "Episodes" and I put stories related to individual episodes in that one, but don't seem to have any for "Beneath the Surface". Will keep looking, though.

Comment

hi everyone!
                i'v been looking for ages for this fanfic- sam is pregnant with jack's child (i don't remember how it happened exactly..) and she runs away. after a few weeks the gang find her and than jack takes her to his house to take care of her. i think she believes he doesn't want the child/doesn't love her, and he tries to convince her that he does...
                S&J forever
                I've been going through my folder of fics to see if I could help you. So far I haven't found one to fit the bill, but I did run across this Beneath the Surface pregnancy fic so I thought I'd point you to it just in case you hadn't read it yet.

Thyself, Unknown by MissAnnThropic
                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Another fic not too shippy, but Jack making sure that his major is ok

Stuck
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

hi everyone!
                    S&J forever
                    Is this it? It is called "Touched". Sam gets pregnant in an unusual way.

http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storiest/touched.txt

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                      Is this it? It is called "Touched". Sam gets pregnant in an unusual way.

http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storiest/touched.txt
                      i don'y think so, but i might read it anyway

Comment

Oops, just finished it and there is potential major character death at the end. There is supposed to be a sequel. I am looking for it now. It can not end that way.

Comment

And here is part two. It is not finished. That is frustrating. It hints enough at the ending to assume the one who died isn't dead, but it also hints that the price will be really high to get the character back. I am just going to pretend the first story ended a chapter earlier and forget the rest, so i get my happy ending. http://fanfiction.net/s/1290883/1/

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                          Oops, just finished it and there is potential major character death at the end. There is supposed to be a sequel. I am looking for it now. It can not end that way.
                          Last edited by Gate gal; 27 June 2012, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                            Can't link directly to it with an M rating, but here's a link to a link of it. It's actually called Safe Distance. According to the site it's rated R, but I read it and I'd go with M.
                            Ha! Good catch with the title and, yes, I go with the M, too!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              Another fic not too shippy, but Jack making sure that his major is ok

Stuck
                              That's my fic yay! Thanks for the rec
                              Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

coming to think about it, the fic i'm talking about might actually be in S2, after the episode Need. got all confused by all the dark places and the daniel-hooking-up-with-random-girls LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X