Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

Another more recent fic with Sam still a host to Jolinar is Unbearable Choices by Gen Varel.
    Its been a while since I have seen Gen Varel's name. Just makes me miss the SJalwaysforever site even more because I was posting over there when she was... Ah, nostalgia... *goes to read Gen fic*
    "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      I have a Kobo touch. It reads PDF and EPUB, I use Epub.
      I have DLed a very nice little programme that converts FFnet fics into epub: http://fanfictiondownloader.net/ (with thanks to Sky). Super super easy.
      As for other stuff: I save them in word, then print them to PDF (with Bullzip or cute PDF printer).
      Then I use Calibre, which I use anyway to keep my whole library organised, for converting from PDF to EPUB. (Calibre doesn't support Worddocs, hence the printing to PDF).

Hope that helps!
      Thanks. I'll check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Thanks. I'll check them out.
        Have you tried this? I have no experience with it as I don't have an ereader but I came across it a few weeks ago.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          Is that the one where a blended Sam has to help Martouf rescue Rosha? Who apparently isn't dead?
          Not mine. In mine the NID took Sam away and experimented on her for a bit, then she gets away but gets caught trying to get off world. She and her symbiote then have some adventures but she ends up back on sg1 and with her team and it branches off into an alternate universe through secrets or so.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Not mine. In mine the NID took Sam away and experimented on her for a bit, then she gets away but gets caught trying to get off world. She and her symbiote then have some adventures but she ends up back on sg1 and with her team and it branches off into an alternate universe through secrets or so.
            Linky, link?

Comment

All right, folks! I'm looking for stories where Jack and Sam end up accidently getting married (or the local equivalent) while on other planets. There are LOTS of these stories out there but I was wondering what some of the favorites are.

I've read (and enjoyed enough to have saved the info):

Accidents Will Happen by ACL Punk! (Link to her profile as the fic is M rated)

Sin City by Karibou & Cartertwo (also rated M and apparently no longer available on-line)

With This Ring by Lola (again, M rated so link to author's profile...I'm starting to sense a theme with the things I like. Okay, okay, in all fairness, it's not a shocking thing for me to sense about myself...)

Xanadu by Spiletta42 (rated a cheery T)

I've read several others, too, but they didn't resonate with me for one reason or another. So I'd love to know what some of the favorites in this category are.
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                Linky, link?

http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/au/secrecy.htm

links to part 1, there are three parts in total
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/au/secrecy.htm

links to part 1, there are three parts in total
                  Thank you, and thank you all for the fic recs

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                    Does anyone know any Sam/Jack fics where Sam is still a host to Jolinar? I wonder how that will affect Sam/Jack in the long run...
                    Here is a good Sam becomes a Tok'ra with Sam/Jack outcome in the end. It's not Jolinar, though. I won't spoil the identity of the Tokra she blends with... you'll have to read it (if you haven't already!

Annerb's Egeria's Legacy.
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2558298/1/Egerias_Legacy
                    Last edited by Lucycat; 11 June 2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Just rediscovered a short and sweet Sam and Jack fluff story. Enjoy!

Hanging by a Moment by Ayiana2
                      Rated K+

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3501563/...ng_by_a_Moment
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                        All right, folks! I'm looking for stories where Jack and Sam end up accidently getting married (or the local equivalent) while on other planets. There are LOTS of these stories out there but I was wondering what some of the favorites are.

I've read (and enjoyed enough to have saved the info):

Accidents Will Happen by ACL Punk! (Link to her profile as the fic is M rated)

Sin City by Karibou & Cartertwo (also rated M and apparently no longer available on-line)

With This Ring by Lola (again, M rated so link to author's profile...I'm starting to sense a theme with the things I like. Okay, okay, in all fairness, it's not a shocking thing for me to sense about myself...)

Xanadu by Spiletta42 (rated a cheery T)

I've read several others, too, but they didn't resonate with me for one reason or another. So I'd love to know what some of the favorites in this category are.
                        The Alternate Universe Survival Guide has always been one of my favs! The sequel needs to be read also

There is also one that keeps joking about a sacred marriage tree...that teal'c had to carry Carter around (but it's S/J). I don't remember the title...help?!

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                          There is also one that keeps joking about a sacred marriage tree...that teal'c had to carry Carter around (but it's S/J). I don't remember the title...help?!
                          I think I remember that one... he has to carry her because she got whumped, right? I don't remember the title, but if I remember enough of the plot, I can usually google it.

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                            Just rediscovered a short and sweet Sam and Jack fluff story. Enjoy!

Hanging by a Moment by Ayiana2
                            Rated K+

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3501563/...ng_by_a_Moment
                            I don't remember this one! It was so sweet! Thanks, Nell.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Could it be Arborvitae by gingasaur? I remember it being pretty gen though, but Teal'c carrying her around the tree is similar

Comment

The Alternate Universe Survival Guide has always been one of my favs! The sequel needs to be read also
                                Thank you! I really enjoyed that!
                                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X