Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
    I know what will happen. I'll get addicted to reading Sally's work... Crap! lol
    But it's so much fun! I constantly reread her work!
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Just read this fic. I'm still smiling

Home Economics
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

Home Economics
        This is one of my favourite S/J stories, and always puts a smile on my face every time I read it.
        sigpic

Comment

Home Economics
          Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
          This is one of my favourite S/J stories, and always puts a smile on my face every time I read it.
          It's on my favorites list! So fluffy! And I feel the same way, Bev!
          sigpic

Comment

Home Economics
            I was just thinking about this story yesterday! It was due for a re-read
            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Home Economics
              I've found I don't generally enjoy established relationship stories (because I'm such a sucker for reading about them actually getting their collective acts together), but I really enjoyed that one!
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Shippers Rejoice!!!!

Another wonderful Shipper Holiday will soon be upon us.
                Come one, come all and share the love that is Sam & Jack!

(Art for this event was created by the lovely and talented selene0789)

For the last 10 years, the Sam/Jack Shippers of the GateWorld Forum have celebrated this special day, the anniversary of the first airing of Divide & Conquer.
                It was on July 28, 2000, Jack declared that he cared for Sam more than he was supposed to, and the rest as they say is history!

Join us on this special day with your pics, vids, stories, games, thoughts, and joy!

Please feel free to use and share this Sig and Avi created especially for this event:

(No hotlinking please.)

And invite all your friends!!!

We'll see you at Ship Day 2012!

Comment

This thread is great, working my way through the fic.

Wondering if anyone can help me find a fic that I started reading not too long ago but completely forgot about. It deals with the aftermath of Entity and about Sam wanting to feel alive again.

Comment

Sorry to be a p[ain but I'm loking for a fic where Sam is ordered by jack to head back to the gate to let General Hammind know thier mission will be extended because Sam underestimated the distance from the gate to some energy thingy. Anyhoo, the weather changes & she has to hike some hours alone to & back from the gate & returns to the camp site where Teal'c & Daniel rally around her - not sure what was irking Jack but IIRC Sam gets sick & he's feeling guilty yadda yadda. Does this ring any bvells? I'm sure I have it saved somewhere but I can't remember the name.
                    Thank you.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I remember that... She talks to General Hammond at the end of her trek and he's like "Colonel O'Neill sent you to the gate alone?" all incredulous like, and you just know he's gonna get it? I think at that point Hammond offers to have her come through the gate right then. I don't remember if she does though.

Yup.... I'll do some searching, see what I can find...

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        Sorry to be a p[ain but I'm loking for a fic where Sam is ordered by jack to head back to the gate to let General Hammind know thier mission will be extended because Sam underestimated the distance from the gate to some energy thingy. Anyhoo, the weather changes & she has to hike some hours alone to & back from the gate & returns to the camp site where Teal'c & Daniel rally around her - not sure what was irking Jack but IIRC Sam gets sick & he's feeling guilty yadda yadda. Does this ring any bvells? I'm sure I have it saved somewhere but I can't remember the name.
                        Thank you.
                        There's a part like this in Second Chance by Sally Reeve
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

It's not Second Chance. Thanks for trying. I'm just wondering if the fic I'm thinking of is the one where the planet itself is alive & created bad weather that gets worse & they find shelter in a cave & the planet ends up healing Sam...or is that a different fic again??
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

It's not Second Chance. Thanks for trying. I'm just wondering if the fic I'm thinking of is the one where the planet itself is alive & created bad weather that gets worse & they find shelter in a cave & the planet ends up healing Sam...or is that a different fic again??
                            Whoa. I must be thinking about the Sally Reeve fic. Because I remember nothing of living planets. I think. Yeah, no. No alive planets...

Though I'd be curious to read that one if you ever find a link.

Comment

I read one recently where Carter gets stuck off world in reeeeally bad weather, and Jack has to go through the gate to look for her because some other team left her behind... But I think that fic ends with them in a cavern thingy after which they eventually get home and she doesn't get sick :s (And I suck with names of fics...lol)
                              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Thank you.
                                I immediately thought of A Second Chance, but you squashed that idea.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X