No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice little fic where The Doctor (10th) visits Sam in Atlantis, Duty Calling.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Any good sam/jack time travel fic recs??

Comment

Originally posted by panii View Post
        Any good sam/jack time travel fic recs??
        I remember a fic where S/J use the puddle jumper and get stranded in Ancient Egypt. In a moment of desperation they make love and Sam gets pregnant. They have a son (Ryan I think) but Sam refuses to accept her feelings for Jack and keeps living in denial. They take care of the baby together but Sam is very cold with Jack. An Ancient helps them to repair the puddle jumper but they have to make little time jumps to reach their time. After 4-5 years they arrive in England (17-18th century maybe) and things start getting better between Sam/Jack. They finally admit their feelings for each other and Sam gives birth to a girl (Emma) in USA/1950ish. They finally come back to their time and for the others only a small amount of time passed.
        Of course I remember everything but the title...
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          I remember a fic where S/J use the puddle jumper and get stranded in Ancient Egypt. In a moment of desperation they make love and Sam gets pregnant. They have a son (Ryan I think) but Sam refuses to accept her feelings for Jack and keeps living in denial. They take care of the baby together but Sam is very cold with Jack. An Ancient helps them to repair the puddle jumper but they have to make little time jumps to reach their time. After 4-5 years they arrive in England (17-18th century maybe) and things start getting better between Sam/Jack. They finally admit their feelings for each other and Sam gives birth to a girl (Emma) in USA/1950ish. They finally come back to their time and for the others only a small amount of time passed.
          Of course I remember everything but the title...
          Could it be Meryshen Ahau by Angel Leviathan?
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Yes, it is. I remember I was mad at Sam for a large part of this fic!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Yes, it is. I remember I was mad at Sam for a large part of this fic!
              me too!
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                me too!
                Yep! Cuz you know Sam...I can take Jack if you do not want him!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Yep! Cuz you know Sam...I can take Jack if you do not want him!
                  I'm the first in line!
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thanks for the rec guys.

Comment

I ran into a GW thread titled "list of Sam and Jack children in fanfiction." Pretty long list with a link to the fic in which the child is mentioned next to each child's name. So a nice long list of fics to read, that is, the ones I haven't yet read. Has anyone mentioned this list here before.? I try to come here fairly often but could have missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                        I ran into a GW thread titled "list of Sam and Jack children in fanfiction." Pretty long list with a link to the fic in which the child is mentioned next to each child's name. So a nice long list of fics to read, that is, the ones I haven't yet read. Has anyone mentioned this list here before.? I try to come here fairly often but could have missed it.
                        It was mentioned here when it was created ... last fall. There are numerous other "List of ...." categories. See the List below. It was hoped that all these lists could be compiled under one heading in the directory and make it easier for people to find. That hasn't happened yet.

If you browse through the Forum/FanFiction thread, you should be able to find them.

Here's a list of what's there:

• Alien Influence Fics
                        • Alternate Universe Fics
                        • Apocafics
                        • Broca Divide
                        • Cabin fics
                        • Clone Fics
                        • Divide and Conquer Fics
                        • Family Fics (siblings, parents and in-laws)
                        • Holiday Fic (Birthday, Shipsgiving, Shipmas)
                        • Kid and Pregnancy Fics
                        • Sam in Atlantis
                        • Stranded Off-World
                        • Team Fic
                        • Threads/Post Threads Fics
                        • Wedding Fics

Season specific S/J fics:

• Season One
                        • Season Two
                        • Season Three
                        • Season Four
                        • Season Five
                        • Season Eight

If you know of any fics that would fit any of these lists, please feel free to post a link on the appropriate thread, and it will be added to the list.
                        Last edited by hedwig; 29 January 2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

If it makes things easier, here's a list with the links to each thread:

Want to access ALL the lists?

Stories are Sam/Jack shippy unless otherwise noted.

Fanfiction Set in a Specific Season
                          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Holy cow, these lists are tremendous and reflect a great deal of work. Kudos to all.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Holy cow, these lists are tremendous and reflect a great deal of work. Kudos to all.
                              It's been a really fun project (especially once the hard part was done)! We sort of punked out before we made it to the finish line, though. There are a few seasons that still need to be done and there were a couple of category ideas that never quite came to fruition. Perhaps we'll come back around to it. But the way I look at it, whether or not we ever get around to the other things we've planned, this absolutely wonderful and lovely group of shippers has provided a veritable library that shippers present and future will all be able to enjoy. And who knows...perhaps someone else, somewhere along the way, will start a thread or two of their own!
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                                It's been a really fun project (especially once the hard part was done)! We sort of punked out before we made it to the finish line, though. There are a few seasons that still need to be done and there were a couple of category ideas that never quite came to fruition. Perhaps we'll come back around to it. But the way I look at it, whether or not we ever get around to the other things we've planned, this absolutely wonderful and lovely group of shippers has provided a veritable library that shippers present and future will all be able to enjoy. And who knows...perhaps someone else, somewhere along the way, will start a thread or two of their own!
                                We definitely need to post a master thread and have a mod stick it to the top of the Fiction thread list. It will make it a lot easier for everyone to access the fics
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X