• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those maps are cool.
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Personaly I htink you've placed too many planets near the very dagerous center of the galaxy. But aside from that it's cool, the Der'Kal seen to have cut into allience territory in a sperhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Personaly I htink you've placed too many planets near the very dagerous center of the galaxy. But aside from that it's cool, the Der'Kal seen to have cut into allience territory in a sperhead.
        I don't pick the way the galaxy forms
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

u seem to pick everything else unlikely/impossible (furlings still being around (unless that wasn't you))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
            u seem to pick everything else unlikely/impossible (furlings still being around (unless that wasn't you))
            I'm afraid I have no idea what you're trying to say... and this is science-fiction... are you seriously going to tell me any of this is likely?
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

good point. hey good news almost finished my second ep tried to make it better but its my style i write in and that would be hard to change.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, just want to say hello. I am in Pattaya, Thailand and it's a kinda like a brothal city. Dont know why I am here though. All I can say is Watch out for the lady boy and you know what I mean. And I am returning home next week to work for McCain / Palin ticket.

The galactic map from shadows of the past is great. Cant wait for the next episode.
                sigpic
                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

question when is your next one out?
                  sigpic

Comment

its out people.
                    sigpic

Comment

in season 1 episode 10 they say that heliopolis was close to earth (well abydos) so how come it is all the way over the otherside of the galaxy on your little map

but very very good episode
                      get the rep

Comment

did i miss one of his episodes????? what page is it on?????
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                          Hey, just want to say hello. I am in Pattaya, Thailand and it's a kinda like a brothal city. Dont know why I am here though. All I can say is Watch out for the lady boy and you know what I mean. And I am returning home next week to work for McCain / Palin ticket.

The galactic map from shadows of the past is great. Cant wait for the next episode.
                          One word, RUN

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            One word, RUN
                            from the map? its not the map itself its what the map shows is why we should be afraid.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 95_supra View Post
                              in season 1 episode 10 they say that heliopolis was close to earth (well abydos)
                              Wasn't it close enough to Abydos that they shared many of the same glyphs? Isn't that how it was worded?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                                from the map? its not the map itself its what the map shows is why we should be afraid.
                                No, I was refering to Elitenova's post.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X