No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh ok. can u do me a favour? can you reveiw my stories? (expansion of continuation) i need some feed back positive AND negative would be appreciated
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 95_supra View Post
      in season 1 episode 10 they say that heliopolis was close to earth (well abydos) so how come it is all the way over the otherside of the galaxy on your little map

but very very good episode
      Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      Wasn't it close enough to Abydos that they shared many of the same glyphs? Isn't that how it was worded?
      I retconned the position of Heliopolis, for the simple fact that the capital of the Alliance being so close to Earth would make it kinda hard to write either planet being threatened, as the second would probably immediately be taken, too.

Also, I wanted Heliopolis to be in a more neutral location.

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
      did i miss one of his episodes????? what page is it on?????
      See the first page, original post.

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
      ahh ok. can u do me a favour? can you reveiw my stories? (expansion of continuation) i need some feed back positive AND negative would be appreciated
      *Ignores the advertising on his thread for now...*
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

*Ignores the advertising on his thread for now...*[/QUOTE]

sorry but im annoyed as iput t thee last night and alot of people ine at that time
        sigpic

Comment

New Details on Season 14 Episodes!
          New information has been leaked about two upcoming episodes in Season 14, both set in the final fourth; "The Higher Planes" and "Flight of the Phoenix."

"The Higher Planes": An ordinary mission offworld takes a turn for the worst when SG-1 member Vala Mal Doran is severely injured in a natural disaster. With her team cut off and her life slipping away, it would appear that nothing short of a miracle could save her. And, ironically, one does.

The Ancients intervene on her behalf, bringing Vala to Limbo, a place where lower beings are brought in the time between death and ascension and changes its appearance to suit the individual (for Daniel Jackson, it was a diner). The Others, though, have yet to decide whether or not she should be granted a life on the higher planes of existence at all, but they have decided to honor the last wishes of both Oma Desala and Morgan Le Fay before each of them sacrificed themselves to stop Anubis and Adria, respectively; protect the members of SG-1. If Vala wants any chance to find a way back to her friends, she'll have to prove that she's worthy of ascension... or even a second chance at mortality.

"Flight of the Phoenix": After a few long, hard years of dedicated research, Samantha Carter and Rodney McKay have made a stunning breakthrough; they've rebuilt the alternate-reality drive encountered over Atlantis in a duplicate DSC-304 Daedalus. It's being mounted inside the Phoenix, a vessel nearly-destroyed by the Wraith a few years before, and painstakingly refurbished on Earth. Now, it's awaiting its second maiden voyage, and SG-1 is along for the ride.

But as they leap through reality, they encounter a crises far greater than they'd ever imagined; every single one of the alternate galaxies features a Milky Way that has already been defeated by the Der'kal, enslaved or destroyed, and there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid their own facing the same, grim fate. To make matters worse, the Phoenix may not be alone on its journey... and it would only take a single sneak attack to strand SG-1 in an entirely different universe forever.
          Last edited by s09119; 06 September 2008, 10:05 AM.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Very cool.
            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              New Details on Season 14 Episodes!
              Oh my gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                Very cool.
                Yeah.

Comment

I retconned the position of Heliopolis, for the simple fact that the capital of the Alliance being so close to Earth would make it kinda hard to write either planet being threatened, as the second would probably immediately be taken, too.

Also, I wanted Heliopolis to be in a more neutral location.
                  Received and acknowledged. *salutes*

Comment

*stands mouth practically hitting the floor*
                    hube-huba-hubi

they better be released pretty fast
                    sigpic

Comment

So, based on my current schedule, I'd put "Lost and Found" coming out next week sometime

Comment

Can I at least have a clue as to what the ship in your sig is?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                          Can I at least have a clue as to what the ship in your sig is?
                          I've already told you that But if you forget: it's a ship you first saw in "Shatterpoint" and has shown up quite a bit ever since.

Comment

I've already told you that But if you forget: it's a ship you first saw in "Shatterpoint" and has shown up quite a bit ever since.
                            I know it's a Der'Kal cruiser, but unless you modled it yourself i want to knwo what it was originaly. That pic in your sig isn't too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                              I know it's a Der'Kal cruiser, but unless you modled it yourself i want to knwo what it was originaly. That pic in your sig isn't too good.
                              It's just a random ship, in that case

Comment

A new s09 project, looks interesting. *Hands s09 a top-hat, monocle and cane.*

Comment

Working...
                                X