No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, why the glum news? Atlantis is canceled and Sg-1 is canceled. The world gone mad. I cant live without my stargate fix. Oh well, I have to read stargate on fanfiction but that is not the same.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

The "Shadows of the Past" continue to haunt SG-1!
      In the upcoming Season 14 mid-season finale, the SG-1 team will take a backseat as Daniel Jackson discovers the lost history of the Furlings following their exodus from the Milky Way Galaxy. Prepare to follow one of their fleets as they flee their home in shame at the disasterous interstellar war they caused, and look forward to a brright future.

But even past the edge of the galaxy, danger lurks in full. For the farther from home they travel, the Furling fleet will come across greater and greater enemies, eventually crossing paths with the most dangerous race the galaxy has ever faced; the Der'kal. Can they somehow avery disaster for future generations, or will the Furlings doom us all by their tragic mistakes?

"Shadows of the Past" will feature _____ _______ as the Furling Admiral.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

George Clooney as Furling Admiral LOL
        sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Bea Arthur?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Bea Arthur?
            That could work..... for an evil computer A.I.

^ Anyone catch the reference?

Comment

I was thinking Sean Hannity as the Furling Admiral.
              sigpic
              The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I'm thinking... it's a Furling, not a human
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Okay, ALF perhaps?

Comment

great ep once again

Comment

*BUMP*

When's the next episode out?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                        *BUMP*

When's the next episode out?
                        This isn't Atlantis?
                        I don't think so.
                        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Sorry haha, this is getting neglected, isn't it? School just started up again, so I'm bogged down with essays and quantum mechanics assignments at the moment.

Soon, I prommmmmmmise!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Sorry haha, this is getting neglected, isn't it? School just started up again, so I'm bogged down with essays and quantum mechanics assignments at the moment.

Soon, I prommmmmmmise!
                            You take quantum mechnaics?

Comment

Who doesn't?
                              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                                You take quantum mechnaics?
                                I'm taking a course on theoretical astrophysics and quantum mechanics

Comment

Working...
                                X