Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
    A new s09 project, looks interesting. *Hands s09 a top-hat, monocle and cane.*
    So you comment on the new project in the old project's thread? Haha Thanks all the same, I'm looking forward to it.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      So you comment on the new project in the old project's thread? Haha Thanks all the same, I'm looking forward to it.
      Thus why playing videogames on one monitor and posting with the other should be highly discouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
        Thus why playing videogames on one monitor and posting with the other should be highly discouraged.
        I know it's such hard work.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

How long until the next episode is released?

Comment

Originally posted by Jezzalinko99au View Post
            How long until the next episode is released?
            When it's ready.....please let it be ready soon
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Mid-Season Premiere "Lost and Found"
              Picking up where "Shadows of the Past" left off, the mid-season premiere will shift focus back to SG-1 and Earth following an entire episode's look at the last of the Furling race. With a solid lead on what may very well be the remnants of the lost empire, the team sets out aboard the Aurora to attempt a rendezvous. It soon becomes clear that this will be a race against time, though, as Tok'ra intelligence intercepts confirmation that the Der'kal are also en route.

Upon arrival on the edge of explored space, though, SG-1 finds itself facing a shocking revelation about the heroic last stand of the Furlings, and a possible clue as to why they chose to never return. But when the enemy arrives in force, they realize that there may not be any way to make it back home, and finally understand what it means to be a member of the seemingly-doomed Alliance of Great Races.

"Lost and Found" will guest star Evangeline Lilly as Col. Via Sanders, ____ _______ as Vur'naa, and Vanessa Angel as Freya.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Alright, tonight's the night Sorry, schoolwork prevented me from finishing the episode sooner haha. Stay tuned later...

Comment

Hooray! Hooray! I'm so excited!

*bounces everywhere in anticipation of the new story*
                  Is everything okay?!
                  I got 5 and Teyla got-
                  I got 8.
                  I got 10 and she got 8
                  (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Yes!!!!!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

*falls over in exhaustion from all the back flips he just did*
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                      Yes!!!!!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

*falls over in exhaustion from all the back flips he just did*
                      *eats his hardrive*

Comment

kool i cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                          *eats his hardrive*
                          *sneaks into Crazy Tom's ship and steals HIS hard drive and runs away laughing*
                          BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Your life is MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
                          Is everything okay?!
                          I got 5 and Teyla got-
                          I got 8.
                          I got 10 and she got 8
                          (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by Icer234 View Post
                            *sneaks into Crazy Tom's ship and steals HIS hard drive and runs away laughing*
                            BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Your life is MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
                            *Crazy's hardrive reconfigures from a mass of replicator blocks into a spider form*

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                              *Crazy's hardrive reconfigures from a mass of replicator blocks into a spider form*

Dark Lord then beams the blocks into a sun and smiles
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                                Dark Lord then beams the blocks into a sun and smiles
                                *icer234 stands in his ship and commences firing on Crazy Tom for sending replicator blocks onto his ship*

Thanks Dark Lord sending those blocks of into a sun!
                                Is everything okay?!
                                I got 5 and Teyla got-
                                I got 8.
                                I got 10 and she got 8
                                (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Working...
                                X