No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, that was amazing. Another great effort. Just when I thought that there goes our flagship (Aurora) you somehow manage to save it . Great work again.

BTW how long till the next is expected to posted.... Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezzalinko99au View Post
      WOW, that was amazing. Another great effort. Just when I thought that there goes our flagship (Aurora) you somehow manage to save it . Great work again.

BTW how long till the next is expected to posted.... Can't wait.
      Well now that the season is back in full-swing, not too long.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

yet, another great ep

Comment

well done its pretty damn good mate *beams up to sheilded hive and enters hyper space to avoid the weird battle involving replicator blocks*
          sigpic

Comment

Very nice ep! But...

1. Why would Sanders want SG-1 on teh bridge, a ground combat team, istead of her trained crew she has known for some time now?

2. Couldn't Carter just destroy the Der'Kal batel group and then take all the Furling ships with her? Or at least a small number.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
              Very nice ep! But...

1. Why would Sanders want SG-1 on teh bridge, a ground combat team, istead of her trained crew she has known for some time now?

2. Couldn't Carter just destroy the Der'Kal batel group and then take all the Furling ships with her? Or at least a small number.
              1. SG-1 has a great deal of tactical knowledge, which she wanted to utilize. And the team wasn't originally going to be sitting in any control stations, that would be left to the crew (Carter, of course, can easily handle that, though).

2. Probably. But there's a chance the Der'kal would have blown the shield-less Aurora to smithereens before going down, and Carter wanted to get them all out of there alive; the fleet was secondary.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                1. SG-1 has a great deal of tactical knowledge, which she wanted to utilize. And the team wasn't originally going to be sitting in any control stations, that would be left to the crew (Carter, of course, can easily handle that, though).

2. Probably. But there's a chance the Der'kal would have blown the shield-less Aurora to smithereens before going down, and Carter wanted to get them all out of there alive; the fleet was secondary.
                1. Planetside tactical experiance. Compeleatly different envirnoments. Like asking a grizly to judge thermals.

2. Get the fleet to screen the Aurora. That drednaught seemd to have a massive ass they could hide behind.

Comment

1. Planetside tactical experiance. Compeleatly different envirnoments. Like asking a grizly to judge thermals.

2. Get the fleet to screen the Aurora. That drednaught seemd to have a massive ass they could hide behind.
                  1. They also have a great deal of experience in space battles, as I recall...

2. Said ships also have no shields and therefore would be blown to bits rather quickly, re-exposing the Aurora.

3. I'm the writer and my word is law so... shush, infidel

Comment

1. They also have a great deal of experience in space battles, as I recall...

2. Said ships also have no shields and therefore would be blown to bits rather quickly, re-exposing the Aurora.

3. I'm the writer and my word is law so... shush, infidel
                    1. Not piloting from the helm, and definetly not having studied spacial warfare theory is whatever elite course our spaceship crews have to go through.

2. Not a problem give 100+ numbers.

3. *licks a plastic suction cup before slaping it on s09's forhead with a distinctive sound*

Comment

1. Not piloting from the helm, and definetly not having studied spacial warfare theory is whatever elite course our spaceship crews have to go through.

2. Not a problem give 100+ numbers.

3. *licks a plastic suction cup before slaping it on s09's forhead with a distinctive sound*
                      Okay that's it, I'm pulling out the TPTB bag of tricks:

1. They're SG-1 so the ship needed their plot-shields.

2. The plot-hole beam was about to blow up the Aurora so there was no time.

3. o.O

Comment

Okay that's it, I'm pulling out the TPTB bag of tricks:

1. They're SG-1 so the ship needed their plot-shields.

2. The plot-hole beam was about to blow up the Aurora so there was no time.

3. o.O
                        1, 2 & 3: You see, I've just proven my reasoning and comic supremacy in one fell swoop.

You better get that off your forehead, all kinds of nasty germs and fungi could be lurking in there.

Comment

Great ep as per usual. I was worried for the ship although I was hopeing that they would trade one earth battle cruser for one furling armarda.

Comment

Next episode, "The First Amendment"
                            When a Der'kal spy is uncovered on Earth, government crackdowns worldwide refocus their efforts on making the planet safe and secure. But when some members of the ISGC speak out against the moral implications of some measures, they mysteriously disappear in the following days. Fearing foul play, Danielle Talbot releases a public condemnation of some of these steps, and the next day, Stargate Command finds itself facing the reality that their leader has also vanished.

With a hardline General taking command of the facility, SG-1 struggles to uncover just what their government is doing behind the backs of its people. As their investigation deepens, though, they realize that there may be higher powers pulling the strings, and that it may be best to sacrifice what liberties they have to preserve their very lives.

"The First Amendment" will not feature any notable guest stars.

Comment

Next episode, "The First Amendment"
                              Cool, cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
                                Cool, cant wait.
                                Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X